Page 69 of 378 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    I love the way lazy sods just leave a "pm me please re that massage place in Cabra" type posts sharing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF VALUE here in this open forum. Not. Like you really expect those here with info to be your PA & check here regularly just to keep YOU updated via a pm?? Lol. Send a pm TO THE RELEVANT POSTER! Ask them for the info politely there that's Best Practice! The more these lazy messages clog up the thread here the harder it is to mine it for useful rubdown info you mindless selfish twats!

End of massage message & have some decent feedback too ideally to offer gratis in return as a common courtesy if you AREoo my ing fir new rubdown details ideally too. Jesus. Some people etc...
    Haha . I complained recently about rarely receiving a "Cheers for that" response to any amount of advice I may have offered and I even said I was no longer bothering with them ! As much as a mine field as "general chat" is atleast there's a bit of courtesy in amongst all the insults !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

If you are seeking information on a place by pm at least be prepared to offer up a nugget or two yourself in exchange.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboy For This Useful Post:

5. Default

Paid a visit to see Ellie again across from the memories garden, saw another new girl Isa.
    She's just after starting looks nice. Think I'll try her the next time
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 29-04-22 at 19:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Iskander For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (30-04-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    I love the way lazy sods just leave a "pm me please re that massage place in Cabra" type posts sharing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF VALUE here in this open forum. Not. Like you really expect those here with info to be your PA & check here regularly just to keep YOU updated via a pm?? Lol. Send a pm TO THE RELEVANT POSTER! Ask them for the info politely there that's Best Practice! The more these lazy messages clog up the thread here the harder it is to mine it for useful rubdown info you mindless selfish twats!

End of massage message & have some decent feedback too ideally to offer gratis in return as a common courtesy if you AREoo my ing fir new rubdown details ideally too. Jesus. Some people etc...
    Whole heartily agree - I could not say this better myself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Visited the massage place previously talked about here on “lettuce street” this morning. First timer on the scene and overall a good experience. I’ve had better “legit” thai massages but it was still decent and the extra was offered and accepted.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Andyamcc For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (30-04-22)

So my usual update. I binge then retire...then binge again.
    Regulars first - beautiful latinamerican cuban in D18, yummy as always, its those eyes! . Indian S who advertises on here in D6, fantastic massage and afters. Sofhia also in D6, sexy as hell. D16 black massage, durty, very durty. New girl in the still organ, decent enough. Phen in D18, on hols now , great teasing. Celia in d18 who also advertises here, expensive but worth the treat. Went to a latino place in the tall but area of D1. Colombia, but v v rushed. Happy to share on PM but only if you recommend/share info also.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

claremorris (01-05-22), foxy74675 (01-05-22), Pinkeye (30-04-22), Toolbox (30-04-22)

Reviews

Hey thanks for that update. I went back a few weeks ago to try see Ellie again but she wasn't working.
    There was an American girl there. Great massage and ending.

What day were you there? I heard Ellie works 3 days a week. Trying to find out the days

Reviews

Any info on 39 Not South Plenty street?
    Just wondering how good the massage.
    Don't like wasting time on shitty rubs

15. Default

Ellie works Saturday, Sunday and Tuesdays I believe
    thinking about them now,
    definitely another visit on the cards, after seeing Isa, have decided. going to see her next

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iskander For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (01-05-22)

Have been lately with some ladies, but they chance staff so much Sadly
    two of them from a brazilian place, they are very good and polite Girls
    I can give info back by pm but I expect some info from you too, if you know some Big tits therapist is always welcome !
    Last edited by EmmaEA; 01-05-22 at 12:38.