Page 79 of 381 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by Jgafney View Post
    Just going to share some recent (and not so recent) experiences with the hope of building some cred for private messages!

Thai place on Lettuce Street- have been frequenting this place irregularly for a few years. One day a few weeks ago, I went with a 4 hand, and found the girls seemed less prohibited when together, resulting in some BTB. Next time out, and for a few more visits after, I’ve gone back to the more playful of the two and the BTB sessions have been great. At the last session, after a few mins, the masseuse pops out and comes back in lingerie and stilettos. Great experience.

Broken Pen- I’ve gone once, not really knowing what to expect, as I’ve only usually gone to shop fronts. When the masseuse came in, you could tell this place was different! The initial interactions were really sensual. The massage itself wasn’t great (probably as expected in these locations) but towards the end it finished with about 10 minutes of French kissing and mutual touching and I left very happy.

Lisa in Malahide- I used to visit Lisa in Dundrum, and have not seen her since she moved- was a big fan. Anybody any recent experience?

Also, would love any feedback on Laila (ex SMT), now working in a place by a big park and shopping centre in D2?
    Lisa is still great.

I havent been to the Broken Pen in a while but it was always good.

I went to a place in Cab Bra neck of the woods recently. On a Road that rhymes with a Head on northside of Dublin Bay. Imagine Homer Simpson saying 'Doo...hooth'. Steer clear. Tried to price it up, I wouldnt pay it and she said she would do the massage for the advertised price of 14 pints. So and so massage and ending not great. Wore a mask the whole way through. A woman in the nip (but only for about 15 seconds) and wearing a mask is a strange sight.

Went to Vivian from this site, but a Brazilian girl was there. Again, tried to up-sell me. She was nice but the massage was only ok. Got the impression she does more FS than massages.

Reminiscing the old days, anyone remember a tan woman called Jenna who used to work in Dublin 8? She was great.
    Last edited by passionfruit; 02-06-22 at 16:52.

Anyone have experience with Mia or new girl Julie at STM?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by flirtyman View Post
    Anyone have experience with Mia or new girl Julie at STM?
    Where is this Mia based mate , what she like?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iskander For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (02-06-22)

5. Default

Mia in STM... last time i went there i was with Fah. Used to go there a lot but found it starting to get expensive

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (02-06-22)

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Mia in STM... last time i went there i was with Fah. Used to go there a lot but found it starting to get expensive
    extras available?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jgafney View Post
    ................................................................................ ..........

Lisa in Malahide- I used to visit Lisa in Dundrum, and have not seen her since she moved- was a big fan. Anybody any recent experience?

....................... (ex SMT).....................
    Have not figured out the SMT or STM references yet !!

In the past Lisa use to advertise as being in Malahide but while she might have been on a road going that way she was actually in D3.
    Has she gone back to her old location or is she actually now in Malahide ??
    Last edited by bigmango; 02-06-22 at 22:48.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Have not figured out the SMT or STM references yet !!

In the past Lisa use to advertise as being in Malahide but while she might have been on a road going that way she was actually in D3.
    Has she gone back to her old location or is she actually now in Malahide ??
    I haven’t been to the new location but believe it’s only a couple of minutes walk from the train station in Malahide village.

STM reference should be super easy to get :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jgafney For This Useful Post:

bigmango (03-06-22)

Bulgarian Lisa I presume your on about, had some great sessions with her, I believe she's after getting married

Lisa is gone home for a month but should be back in Malahide next week. Not sure about the getting marrried. I think she’s the best out there and looking forward to her returning.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dublinbrian View Post
    Lisa is gone home for a month but should be back in Malahide next week. Not sure about the getting marrried. I think she’s the best out there and looking forward to her returning.
    I found her pre-Covid by accident in her D3 location - I was a walk in -

While I agree she is good - she is not the best
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 03-06-22 at 08:53.