Page 316 of 378 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3780

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hangten View Post
    Hello all! New member here.
    Been looking at the forum for a bit, managed to decipher Fangs address and hoping to visit shortly.
    Only in Dublin a couple of weeks and would be grateful for any recommendations for any other places to visit.
    Particular fan of asian ladies, but any others would be great, ie. Brokenpen?
    Thanks all
    Hi. If you know where the PM section here is just check it. Sent you a message there.

2. Default

Many thanks Robocop!
    Plenty to go on with there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hangten For This Useful Post:

robothecop (06-11-23)

4. Default

Went to place near African place in Dublin City. It has a few negative reviews online but got great massage and usual happy ending from a Brazilian girl there. Nice girl and bit of laugh too. Could be an option to try instead of usual places.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Does anyone know if the place in D2 that was right beside a pub named after the guy who read the Proclamation in 1916, on a street of the same name is still open?
    Used to be an older Asian lady who’d usually give a covered BJ with a glove.
    Absolutely nasty shit, haven’t been in years and kinda fancy it. But it’s well out of my way so would appreciate any heads up in advance.
    They closed years ago. The Chinese massage parlours have vanished into a bygone era. Two closed recently in D1: one named after an aquatic flower near a historic landmark lighting fixture and the other upstairs and west of that chap's bookstore. There's super Lucy (see the Bray thread) and a mature Chinese woman on a street that sounds like pheasant.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet rabbit For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (12-11-23)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Does anyone know if the place in D2 that was right beside a pub named after the guy who read the Proclamation in 1916, on a street of the same name is still open?
    Used to be an older Asian lady who’d usually give a covered BJ with a glove.
    Absolutely nasty shit, haven’t been in years and kinda fancy it. But it’s well out of my way so would appreciate any heads up in advance.

My god that brings back some memories. One of the first places I ever went to when I moved over here Two old Chinese ladies up for just about anything There also used to be one across from it in a basement flat. Pretty tame compared to that one though

Any Irish girls doing massage. Went to a mature lady in sandyforrd last year. She was good. Whips in massage room also. Looked like she does Dom also but I didn’t ask. Anyone else go here.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy2001 View Post
    Any Irish girls doing massage. Went to a mature lady in sandyforrd last year. She was good. Whips in massage room also. Looked like she does Dom also but I didn’t ask. Anyone else go here.
    Monica in fangs is Irish. Lovely girl and spoken about often on this thread

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (12-11-23)

11. Default

Can you please pm me some details on fangs please, location etc. Thanks

12. Default

I see Fang has started to advertise on another site…

Hi. Which site has Fang advertised on?
    Thanks