Page 142 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3782

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hi lads, just moved to Dublin and can't make heads or tails of any if the clues. Any chance someone could PM me with some recommendations north side of the city please?

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    D6 Rathmines Jennifer is good. Proper vixen. Book in advance.
    Can u pm more info 🙏

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    Just looking at google business like she has incorrect address on it. The correct address is in website. Probably 100 metres between the address on google and actual building she is in. Looks like website address correct one.

If we're taking about the name you'd write with massage on the lower street you might sit on then I went last week, got someone called Lily and there was nothing to be add bar a nice massage.

Asked directly at the end when need was obvious, was told far too expensive and I could do it myself

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CIM1 View Post
    Can u pm more info 

lol confused. Check her ad out she advertises on here

Seems its a new pea-hen called Lily, pity. There is still the Spanish Sarah one around the corner!

Reviews

Seen ad for Irish girl could someone send me pm about some information if you could thanks

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by esnow00 View Post
    If we're taking about the name you'd write with massage on the lower street you might sit on then I went last week, got someone called Lily and there was nothing to be add bar a nice massage.

Asked directly at the end when need was obvious, was told far too expensive and I could do it myself
    Long shot but is that lily from brazil. Good looking woman. Nice rack. Great english. In ireland around 8 to 10 years

8. The Following User Says Thank You to swamdublin For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (06-11-22)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    Long shot but is that lily from brazil. Good looking woman. Nice rack. Great english. In ireland around 8 to 10 years
    No this was a Thai woman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    Any recommendations for 4 hand with HE?
    Had a 4 Hands in Fangs with Isa and Ellie. Highly recommend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (06-11-22)

Reviews

Any feedback/recommendations on new brazilian massage place over on "pale monks" area, D8 I think. Someone had post up on it a while back but no chatter about it. Just wondering if any good or not? Fangs and Lots seem to be the places for brazilian....nice to know other options ��
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves