Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I do not like Monday mornings, I never ever did. I often spend Monday mornings avoiding work & pushing paper around my desk while alternating between coffee & tea. Usually until 1030am or so until I feel ready to tackle the day properly & face my emails. What a waste of time to be honest!

Anyway, another weekend had passed where the Mrs yet again was "too tired" to give me a bit relief. So this morning, I thought, to myself, well instead of sitting at my desk surfing the net, why not use that time slot, to get myself sorted out, so I can have a clear mind for the rest week going forward, and not the nagging "dying for a ride" annoying feeling.

Put in the call, to the one I know who usually is happy to oblige me with an earlier start that advertised, and off I headed to an Asian secreted on the street of the trader who took down Barings Bank for a pre 10am start. Funny picking my way along the streets past people busily heading to work with probably their own cases of Monday Morning Blues , and me heading on a very different mission to ease my own blues.

A nice 30 minute treatment under the guise of massage, with HJ and a BJ for good measure. That does me nicely these days and nothing more than that on offer there anyway. As with many asian places, the "therapist" is often mid-40s (at least) and perhaps not a stunner, but they are polite usually, quiet, easy to deal with, and functional. The logistics of the visit suited me too nicely. A nice 30 mins which felt unrushed.

Back out before most office workers have their mid-morning coffee. Stopped into a cafe on the way back for a coffee and a relax to enjoy that nice after glow relief feeling.

Back to the desk, a little later than planned, as I lingered over my coffee just too long, and did not want to rush either since it was a nice morning outside.

What a nice start to a Monday morning, good for a mans mental health, and Monday morning blues nipped in the bud.
    Last edited by GoneShooting; 13-03-23 at 12:17.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoneShooting For This Useful Post:

easycum (14-03-23), Greybeard (20-07-23), PhilPhilPhil (13-03-23), tbooker281 (13-03-23)