Page 102 of 384 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3832

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Anyone with any hot ladies lately for a massage? Those pink shops around dublin are hit and miss, was with a stunner in one there last week. Hars to find them again though as they move a lot

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone with any hot ladies lately for a massage? Those pink shops around dublin are hit and miss, was with a stunner in one there last week. Hars to find them again though as they move a lot
    I went with Paola finally, Broken Pen, she is very nice

3. Default

So I've been to two Asian spots in the last few weeks...

Both in South Dublin, D8 and D6W, but must have the same owners as they are advertised together on the one ad (on the other site - Spanish for 'Long live' + road)
    along with another location in Swords. Didn't get to that one, bit out of the way for me

The D8 place is located on a street that's a synonym for 'very nice', appropriately enough. It's been used as a massage place for well over ten years. Middle-aged lady, not hugely attractive but made up for it with her chatty, warm personality. Decent massage, nice HE, went topless for the ending, allowed tit sucking. Only downside was minimal ass play. One hour was 18 pints...

D6 place is behind a barbers (with its own entrance thankfully) on a main road named after Madge Ramsey's angry husband. Younger, prettier lady this time. But very quiet and withdrawn. Massage wasn't as good either, but not the worst I've experienced. She got completely naked for the finish, with touching allowed. The HE was pretty good I have to say. Also cost 18 pints. Zero ass play however.

Overall I've no regrets visiting them, but won't be going back.

Any other decent recommendations? Back in the day, the Asian ladies were great for ass play, but it seems to be a rare feature these days...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cucking43 For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (01-08-22), flirtyman (01-08-22), powersupply (01-08-22)

Has anyone seen Isa and Mila in Fangs?

Quote Originally Posted by fresh111 View Post
    Has anyone seen Isa and Mila in Fangs?
    Just want to compare the two before I decide who to go with

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fresh111 View Post
    Just want to compare the two before I decide who to go with
    They are both great I have to say.Tough choice

Reviews

There are a couple of ladies advertising on another website both offering B2B. One is advertising calling herself "Super" (in Italian) Lady even though she says shes Spanish. She has a number of positive reviews

The second one has a combination of the two first names of two politicians, Minister for Housing and our former EU Commissioner Hogan. She also has a few positive reviews.

Just wondering if anybody here has any experience/information on these two ladies?
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 02-08-22 at 09:39. Reason: Competitor/Pricing

Reviews

With no advice on my previous post I opted for an hour in Fangs place. Met Isa… will I go back? Most certainly, Absolutely, Definitely

10. The Following User Says Thank You to powersupply For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (02-08-22)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    With no advice on my previous post I opted for an hour in Fangs place. Met Isa… will I go back? Most certainly, Absolutely, Definitely
    Yea Isa is amazing!Would love to try Mila or samy next time in Dublin.Not sure if they do B2b ?

Reviews

Is B2B and are HE available in STM? I asked about B2B on the phone and got hung up on

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelsFan For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (03-08-22)