Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

So I've been to two Asian spots in the last few weeks...

Both in South Dublin, D8 and D6W, but must have the same owners as they are advertised together on the one ad (on the other site - Spanish for 'Long live' + road)
    along with another location in Swords. Didn't get to that one, bit out of the way for me

The D8 place is located on a street that's a synonym for 'very nice', appropriately enough. It's been used as a massage place for well over ten years. Middle-aged lady, not hugely attractive but made up for it with her chatty, warm personality. Decent massage, nice HE, went topless for the ending, allowed tit sucking. Only downside was minimal ass play. One hour was 18 pints...

D6 place is behind a barbers (with its own entrance thankfully) on a main road named after Madge Ramsey's angry husband. Younger, prettier lady this time. But very quiet and withdrawn. Massage wasn't as good either, but not the worst I've experienced. She got completely naked for the finish, with touching allowed. The HE was pretty good I have to say. Also cost 18 pints. Zero ass play however.

Overall I've no regrets visiting them, but won't be going back.

Any other decent recommendations? Back in the day, the Asian ladies were great for ass play, but it seems to be a rare feature these days...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cucking43 For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (01-08-22), flirtyman (01-08-22), powersupply (01-08-22)