Page 309 of 403 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4030

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Good question! I had a massage today, she didn't talk at all during it and hardly said a word after it. Good massage but overall but I felt a bit deflated after it, a bit of friendly chat is nice and helps you to relax, and it costs nothing!!
    Ouch. I’m paranoid. I’d start overthinking lol. Did you try and start a conversation? Some clients don’t like to talk.

Reviews

Thanks for the clarification Amy. I find some small talk pretty much essential but I’m a chatterbox to extent when I was in a lovely relaxed semi slumber during a recent massage that I had a whisper in my ear asking was I ok. Apparently I’d gone quiet. I don’t think a tantric massage is for me if it requires even a temporary vow of silence.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry68 View Post
    Sorry I hope this isn’t a stupid question but can you talk during a tantric massage? Sometimes I feel like talking during a massage.
    My best experience in tantra has been when I've been passive. ie letting her do most of the talking/guiding me and only responding when asked like AmyTantraMassage said

4. Default

I'm going to visit Monica next weekend

She sounds good going on feedback here

5. Default

Hi all! Can somebody please PM me info for Fangs, or any other place you recommend in downtown Dublin?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Ouch. I’m paranoid. I’d start overthinking lol. Did you try and start a conversation? Some clients don’t like to talk.
    I did indeed Amy. And I tried the last time too, even small talk but to no avail, as if there was a tax on words, so I didn't go on! I accept she doesn't want to chat, perhaps it's an Irish thing, but it just felt it a bit cold and unfriendly. I have other options and I will go to them in future so I guess she just loses my business!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bull104 View Post
    Hi all! Can somebody please PM me info for Fangs, or any other place you recommend in downtown Dublin?
    Sent you some info there.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    I did indeed Amy. And I tried the last time too, even small talk but to no avail, as if there was a tax on words, so I didn't go on! I accept she doesn't want to chat, perhaps it's an Irish thing, but it just felt it a bit cold and unfriendly. I have other options and I will go to them in future so I guess she just loses my business!
    Could be worse. You could get a non stop chatterbox like me!!!

9. Default

Could you send me the information on fangs
    Thanks

10. Default

Hi there, has anyone visited Eva at Fangs? Any feedback?