Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Please Forgive Me ...

Hi Steph,
    i wish to thank you and congratulate you on your effort to raise awareness of STD, I am all up for it and you have my unconditional support.
    However, I feel your effort would be best supported with few historical facts instead of french bashing hearsay.
    Napoleon, didn t die of stage3 syphilis. he died of arsenic poisoning while in exile in saint helen.
    For all his bravado and charisma on the battle field, Napoleon was shy and clumsy with the ladies barely able to string 2 words together without stammering.
    While not being officially documented, there are records from his years at the military academy written down by some of his fellow cadets where it is clearly stated that he couldn't t and wouldn't pay for entertainment .Him being a firm believer in family, legacy ....... and all that jazz.
    So the odds of him catching something were very low to inexistent.

Now , If you really want to put the french royalty forward, I would suggest you mention louis 14. The sun king , the greatest king the french ever had. the longest ever reigning monarch in the history of the world. reigned for 72 Years. Died of old age, some say, probably true, none the less, he had stage 3 syphilis at his time of death.
    which one made him kick the bucket? hard to say, personally, i d say a bit of both.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (23-07-21)

Hi 10inches+ xx

Thank you so much for posting xox !

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    Hi Steph,
    i wish to thank you and congratulate you on your effort to raise awareness of STD,

I am all up for it and you have my unconditional support.
    And Thank you so much for your support in my concern for All our Sexual Health , and

Boys not taking home a nasty bug !!! X

I really appreciate your positive attitude to my posting x

Quote Originally Posted by 10inches+

However, I feel your effort would be best supported with few historical facts instead of french bashing hearsay.
    Napoleon, didn t die of stage3 syphilis. he died of arsenic poisoning while in exile in saint helen.
    For all his bravado and charisma on the battle field, Napoleon was shy and clumsy with the ladies barely able to string 2 words together without stammering.
    While not being officially documented, there are records from his years at the military academy written down by some of his fellow cadets where it is clearly stated that he couldn't t and wouldn't pay for entertainment .Him being a firm believer in family, legacy ....... and all that jazz.
    So the odds of him catching something were very low to inexistent.

Now , If you really want to put the french royalty forward, I would suggest you mention louis 14. The sun king , the greatest king the french ever had. the longest ever reigning monarch in the history of the world. reigned for 72 Years. Died of old age, some say, probably true, none the less, he had stage 3 syphilis at his time of death.
    which one made him kick the bucket? hard to say, personally, i d say a bit of both.
    : There’s no ‘French bashing’ here from My end , I simply post objective info xx

: I read your other post about Scottish dad , Galway Mom and you raised in France 🇫🇷 ,

so I do understand the knee jerk reaction to Bonaparte possibly being besmirched xxx

: I posted “Napoleon died of tertiary Syphilis” — based on my Uni Microbiology info ..

But you got me , : you got me questioning myself xx

So looked into it a bit :

As much of a fan I might be of a good old conspiracy theory , I’m afraid This one has been

debunked again and again now many times over ... x

: you are right : shy Napoleon : Bonaparte very likely got the infection from his wife Josephine , who was a

most extraordinary ‘LapFly’ ( : as in not a ‘Barfly’ , but rather a ‘DickFly’ — landed on every one —

look into it xxx )

The consensus seems : Napoleon died of stomach cancer - causes of which may vary , including Syphilis.

Arsenic : it was not present In his hair that would’ve indicated long term poisoning ;

In the day Arsenic also was used to treat Syphilis ; and also to preserve cut off hair flock mementoes .

: it Was well established that that poor man had suffered from many various ailments including

Long term gonorrhea And Syphilis ..

But also , he was not the only one : most of his family / spouses / siblings / and contemporaries .

Other famous people : Oscar Wilde ; Al Capone ; I think Gauguin (?) . Interesting reading ; Google IyF x

: I’ll put up a couple of Links for those interested .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Napoleon :

https://www.wellmanclinic.org/wp-con...e-Napoleon.pdf

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/st...2802454&page=1

Napoleon and Wallpaper :

https://www.amnh.org/explore/news-bl...oleon-poisoned

2018 Article :

https://www.everydayhealth.com/syphi...story-odd-bug/

Discover Magazine :

“Beyond its rich history as an influence on high society and fashion, syphilis is renowned among physicians as the great con artist of medicine, a sneaky shape-shifter that rarely follows the rulebook, mimicking other ailments and confounding doctors in their search for a diagnosis. As a copycat disease, the “great pretender,” the diagnosis of syphilis relies on a true mastery of all that ails the human body.” == ie . In today’s world Get Tested .

^^^ Eewww pics of Syph and what happens if untreated

Please Read This article >>>

https://www.discovermagazine.com/hea...on-of-medicine

I wasn t taking a shot at you personally when I mentioned french bashing, I was only saying where the urban legend came from.
    nothing more

I wasn t taking a shot at you personally when I mentioned french bashing, I was only saying where the urban legend came from.
    nothing more
    I didn’t take it personal x

nothing more

Did you read the Links I put up ? X

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Did you read the Links I put up ? X
    I did, thank you.
    The thing is I could forward links of my own mainly in french I grant you, that says differently.
    Since everything posted on the internet is the truth, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. and no hard feelings.

The one thing I know for certain, is few years back the french conducted a battery of new tests on their emperor, and the results, or at least the official ones are the level of arsenic in his systems was inconsistent with the prescribed medical dosage of the time.
    the concentration was such that it can only have be seen as poisoning, and not medical OD.
    Shortly after that, some previously unknown correspondence written by Napoleon s adjutant {who voluntarily chose to go in exile with his master}to his family were miraculously discovered. In them he confessed poisoning his master.........

Now , if I am being honest, , I am a little sceptical about this mysterious correspondence reappearing like that.
    the coincidence is simply too great to objectively see it as random, but stranger things have happened.
    Was the french government gaslighting its citizens? well who knows? maybe.
    The one thing I believe though, is that the tox report is accurate. after that it is all speculation .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (25-07-21)

I did, thank you.
    The thing is I could forward links of my own mainly in french I grant you, that says differently.
    Since everything posted on the internet is the truth, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. and no hard feelings.

The one thing I know for certain, is few years back the french conducted a battery of new tests on their emperor, and the results, or at least the official ones are the level of arsenic in his systems was inconsistent with the prescribed medical dosage of the time.
    the concentration was such that it can only have be seen as poisoning, and not medical OD.
    Shortly after that, some previously unknown correspondence written by Napoleon s adjutant {who voluntarily chose to go in exile with his master}to his family were miraculously discovered. In them he confessed poisoning his master.........

Now , if I am being honest, , I am a little sceptical about this mysterious correspondence reappearing like that.
    the coincidence is simply too great to objectively see it as random, but stranger things have happened.
    Was the french government gaslighting its citizens? well who knows? maybe.
    The one thing I believe though, is that the tox report is accurate. after that it is all speculation .
    Thank you for the additional historical information re Napoleon

If you’re convinced he was poisoned , who am I to argue with your beliefs ?

But I fear we have rather much veered off the Topic of the thread , namely , that

There’s a Syphilis Outbreak in Ireland !

Reviews

Why not just get PREP, there proof out there that it protects against Syphilis and covid too, like it protects the cell from viruses, please note, this is not medical advice so consult your doctor before taking anything but its my own experience and have always got owo from every single girl and never had as much as a std, thank God, its all about preparation i think, do your homework to lesson the risk as low as possible so we can enjoy sex
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 26-07-21 at 10:02.

PREP - Pre Exposure Prophylactic is specifically made to combat HIV and prevent infection

if / when exposed to this particular virus .

It is not designed to protect from any other STI’s —- very specifically it is NOT designed to

protect from Syphilis : which is a Bacterial infection .

: it also does not protect from Covid or from ingrown toenails .

Educate yourself . // or if trolling , poor enough effort .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

claremorris (26-07-21)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast