Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypto Currency. Where is it going?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Yes you can. Well I can. I have an ounce bought back in the 80s.
    I'll never sell it though, so priceless and worthless at the same time.
    As far as I know, you can still buy physical bars of gold and silver.
    you can, at least gold you got something to hold on to, something physical, you look under the bed and its still there, switch on your laptop sum morning and your crypto might not be.

Reviews

its a guy thing and you wouldn't understand, It physical and I can hold it and know its worth its weight, it increased in value all the time and won't be wiped out,
    My Girlfriends too love the cold feel of it between their cheeks, Gold has been a very good investment for me on all fronts
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 04-06-21 at 15:06. Reason: Quote deleted

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    its a guy thing and you wouldn't understand, It physical and I can hold it and know its worth its weight, it increased in value all the time and won't be wiped out,
    My Girlfriends too love the cold feel of it between their cheeks, Gold has been a very good investment for me on all fronts
    Considering banks are now pushing negative interest rates, gold wouldnt be a bad investment. If you put your money in a bank and after a few years take it out, you have less money and then minus the usual fees also. Gold you'll have either about the same value or perhaps a few percent extra.

Wouldnt keep it under the mattress though!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sg471 View Post
    Considering banks are now pushing negative interest rates, gold wouldnt be a bad investment. If you put your money in a bank and after a few years take it out, you have less money and then minus the usual fees also. Gold you'll have either about the same value or perhaps a few percent extra.

Wouldnt keep it under the mattress though!
    I don't trust any financial institution but You're right. money in bank is useless, better of investing in property or other commodity. YOU never lose with gold

Reviews

Crypto appears to be going downhill

Reviews

its great buzz to make money from your investments, I know a man that made 25 billion in just one day. Just another day at the office really

25 Billion what?
    do you know how crazy that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    its great buzz to make money from your investments, I know a man that made 25 billion in just one day. Just another day at the office really

8. Default

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bitcoin.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	130164

I really hope you arent into it for much...

Reviews

I loaded up more on this mornings dip. I hope you are right about a bounce on Tuesday, I'm reading a lot of we could be in consolidation for a few months, back and forth until we go up again, but who knows
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 04-06-21 at 15:06. Reason: Quote deleted

Reviews

I had a buy order on Eth for about a month, just after filling. Definitely oversold at this stage.
    Crazy, it was more than twice that price a week ago.
    Watch the price of gold, when that falls, you're too late to get back in the saddle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast