Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Crypto Currency. Where is it going?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What apps or site do you use to invest? As I'm thinking of investing now but the sites/apps had really negative reviews in regards to withdrawing your currency etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksantos View Post
    What apps or site do you use to invest? As I'm thinking of investing now but the sites/apps had really negative reviews in regards to withdrawing your currency etc.
    Crypto.com is the best bet for me. It can be slow getting set up, mostly through the verification processes but once you get the go ahead it's plan sailing. Free debit cards, cashback, interest, reimbursements etc, lots of "free money", if you will. Withdrawing is no issue. You can also withdraw to a bank account that has made a lodgement to it. I lodge from my Revolut to the app and withdraw to the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    Unfortunately you have to stake cro for 180 days for the crypto.com card
    It's too volatile atm to recommend the cro card
    Because your funds are locked up for 6 months
    Beginning of the bull run , amazing opportunities
    But not right now

Crypto.com is amazing marketing and their official launch is on Christmas day December 25th . They bought the staples centre for 70 million and imo bringing crypto mainstream
    It's on a dip right now
    Personally " I'd buy the rumour and sell the news "
    On Christmas eve

I want a cro card but not under this extreme btc votality

Capital preservation is more important
    For the entry level card you don't need to stake anything, but you do get 1% cashback on all card transactions.

I have the Jade Green card and between Spotify & Netflix reimbursements, booking.com discounts, 3% cashback and the weekly stake rewards plus others it's worth €150-€200 / month to me. No bank will offer close to that.

Reviews

I find Binance good. Very low commission and debit card with benefits that I haven't explored.
    Since starting this thread, my original investment is up almost 500%. I will have to pay a dollop of tax on that and as I have been actively trading rather than hodling, that tax will be at income tax rates I think. I must look into getting maximum benefit of my capital gains allowance next year but this year has been a learning experience and paying tax tells meeting that I've made a profit. Could be a lot worse.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (08-12-21)

I will start it soon x
    ❤️❤️❤️ Do not miss Your best experience - Goodbye - See You in July/Limerick ‼️‼️ ❤️❤️❤️

Reviews

My advice to beginners.
    Do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose or money that is time sensitive. You don't know when payday is.
    Start small. Binance allows trades as low as 10 euro. Put 110 euro in and you can invest 10 euro in 10 different crypto currencies. Watch what happens for a few months
    If you decide this is for you.
    Decide how much you have to invest.
    Wait for a dip, crash or what I call a sale. There's one most months recently.
    Invest half your capital.
    Watch the market crash further. Invest half the remainder of your capital and save the rest for when the brownstuff hits the fan.
    HODL and say a few prayers, eventually the market bounces and your investment is up.
    Now you have 2 decisions,
    Take profit or hodl?
    Is this something you want to go through every few weeks?
    And
    Ignore most of the advice available on the internet. Buy when everyone else is selling and sell when they are buying

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (08-12-21), TheSavannah (08-12-21)

9. Default

Some pretty solid advice here. I also suggest that btc and eth are some of the best investments for the long term. Even with a crash incoming those currencies will be worth holding.

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I find Binance good. Very low commission and debit card with benefits that I haven't explored.
    Since starting this thread, my original investment is up almost 500%. I will have to pay a dollop of tax on that and as I have been actively trading rather than hodling, that tax will be at income tax rates I think. I must look into getting maximum benefit of my capital gains allowance next year but this year has been a learning experience and paying tax tells meeting that I've made a profit. Could be a lot worse.
    Have you looked at ways of paying the least possible tax on your profits?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by enda915 View Post
    Have you looked at ways of paying the least possible tax on your profits?
    That's a job for next year.

Reviews

And remember.
    If you make a profit. Don't spent it all on coke and hookers. Save a large .part of it for tax

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast