Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
Not a great interview, Kate was a bit all over the place and didn't really get her points across even though Ivan was giving her ample opportunity. If I didn't already know the law about prostitution in Ireland I would be a lot worse off for listening to that.
This isn't intended as a dig at Kate or SWAI, live interviews are an art form and if you're not use to them then you'll struggle.

If SWAI are going to be going down this route and doing more live radio/TV etc. then they need to get training for it. There are plenty of PR companies out there to help with stuff like that. You can rest assured that the like of Ministers or any of the anti sex work people that come on the radio have all spent time doing media training.

I agree with you zoidberg and It was a poor show by kate I thought and she just had no answers and unfortunately you'd been none the wiser after it, if there had been a tougher interviewer it would been much worse for her but we shall fight on.... the Great and Inspirational Laura Lee is huge loss and will be sadly missed here, what a wonderful campaigner/speaker she was and lovely gentle kind lady too