Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: E-I Interview with Violette

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    F**k me, we have another aspiring poet amongst us brothers.
    Writing beautiful poetry... that is another of their favourite activities I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Yeah me too Dolly. Hands up anybody who does'nt like money, travel and sex.

P.S. Dolly you forgot the Champagne, Christian Dior, Roses and Chocolates and a nice cozy evening in front of a blazzing log fire, shagging on a deep-pile shaggy rug.

And for everything else there's Mastercard.
    I like it cause they see me as a fantasy, which is great for the ego , then they go away afterwards And then I can have a big dinner and get a big bloated belly on me that noone sees but me

I like it cause after I hit my bed hard on the wall, I can go buy a Chanel hat to put over the bruise after they leave

I like it cause it forces me to disinfect the floors, doorknobs, toilet handles, and sinks everyday. If I didnt have so many germy hands here, I might get lazy on the obsessive/compulsive cleaning of my apartment

I like it cause I can send money home to mother, and force her to question her morals, since her daughter is paying her mother's way by selling sex for money

I like it cause Im lazy and sometimes like to lull about the entire month and then sort out the rent quickly at the last minute

I like it cause it keeps the legs in great shape. And when they grab onto some fat (while moaning with pleasure of course), its a sign from the gods that you need to get back to the gym!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I like it cause I can send money home to mother, and force her to question her morals, since her daughter is paying her mother's way by selling sex for money

That's a great answer
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

I like it cause I like expensive chocolate. At $3 a piece of chocolate, and I may eat 20 of them, but then a client comes over, and I get shaken up like a blender and throw it all up... But at least I can afford to buy it again the next day

Reviews

I think at this stage this thread is gone way of course and if it wasnt for the fact it is rics thread it would be in the toilet as he calls it

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast