Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Irish need apply signs in Poland.

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    EXACTlY!
    I have some foreign friends, Polish and Chinese, they are great people, they all tell me they make a wage here and 80% of it is sent back to their own counrty, they are not to blame, they are only doing an honest days work to build a future for their families, but on our countries expense and the person who opened the flood gates is to blame.

Politician are well over paid! we middle class work more harder than them.
    I was furious to hear on Newstalk some politician said it was necessary to travel government jet for convenience to avoid, ques, waiting terminals, overnights in hotels.
    €8000 AN HOUR FOR A FLIGHT TO LONDON, FUCKING NOBS!!!
    Another one traveled to USA return trip that cost €100,000!!! seriously $100k for one trip!!
    it has nothing to do with the fact that they are great,nice,nasty,or whatever the case may be.It has to do with the fact that they are claiming welfare here and still have enough money to send that home........................on welfare.We cannot afford our own right now so what hope have we with all of these ppl?

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    What doesnt make sense to me is why did the government let thousands of Polish and Chinese in to take all those jobs and all that money to only bring back to their own country, no wonder we're broke, If the jobs and wages were kept to Irish it would stay in Ireland.
    I hear they are back to their own country building houses and starting businesses.
    I've had both foreign perople and Irish people say this to me, ''Irish people are lazy.

Your country' was experienceing a boom, and I'm sure the , movers and shaker; and people from the Irish business community, complainied to the Govnment about that their businesses could be doing better if they didn't have to rely on Irish staff and could they relax employment and emigration laws to get in foreigners workers, please and with the quickness

Don't be too angry wiith the Poles, your on kind didn't want to hire you

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I've had both foreign perople and Irish people say this to me, ''Irish people are lazy.

Your country' was experienceing a boom, and I'm sure the , movers and shaker; and people from the Irish business community, complainied to the Govnment about that their businesses could be doing better if they didn't have to rely on Irish staff and could they relax employment and emigration laws to get in foreigners workers, please and with the quickness

i find that ppl in general are lazy.I see young men both foreign and Irish running around in broadlight with a bag of cans from the off licence.So i think both are lazy in general.

By the way ,thats great talk from an American.The country that has single handedly destroyed world peace or am i a racist for that too.

Westside.

Default For those who are criticised as being racist by "The Sweetie" (reg tm)

Just a thought to keep in mind and maybe brighten up your day with a smile or death defying laughter.

This woman who critics anyone who complains about Eastern Europeans fucking up the Irish Economy as being a racist,makes over 40,000 per month on a bad month and keeps all of her business outside of the state in the UK.

Just keep that in mind.She obviously is affected greatly by the recession

Thats mildly humourous,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    then racist or otherwise i will speak what i believe to be the truth.Thats just a roundabout way of saying keep your racist accusations to yourself.

Alot of Irish are afraid to speak out for fear of being labelled racist.Im not one of them.

By the way,calling me a racist for giving my opinion is like me calling you a pimp for running this site.Also i dont take moral lessions from ppl who are no more or less moral than myself.If your Polish staff dont like whats being said here then give them something else to do.

By the way,if you were running your business here in Ireland instead of exporting it ,you would speak to a very different tune.Mark my word,its very easy for you to think its fine for these ppl to contributing to destroying the Irish Economy when you are making the kind of monthly income your making from this site.

Careful climbing down off the stage love,
    Westside.

Westie,

according to your train of thought, every Irish person going to Britain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy etc, etc, etc, should be told to f**k off and stop trying to destroy the local economy. We are either in the EU or we're not, and if we are in well then it should be the same law for everybody......same taxes, same contributions, same benefits, same costs and prices. If getting rid of our gombeen over-paid and corrupt local politicians means Brussels rule under the Treaty of Rome, well then Hail Caesar, those who have been f**ked for long enough demand decent government.

Default Before you go there

Bush spent 54 billion on defence alone in 08.Defending the Us against a made up enemy.............Al Qeida.They came from a book.Made up as an ecuse to control oil supplies in the middle east.

Fact just as they destroyed their own Twin Towers,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    i find that ppl in general are lazy.I see young men both foreign and Irish running around in broadlight with a bag of cans from the off licence.So i think both are lazy in general.

By the way ,thats great talk from an American.The country that has single handedly destroyed world peace or am i a racist for that too.

Westside.
    People don't make money off of peace, they make it off WAR

And nodid think of you as being racist-Up until six months ago, I considered America has an Axel of evil, And since I'm not Irish, I can ditch and out, and receiveit

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Westie,

according to your train of thought, every Irish person going to Britain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy etc, etc, etc, should be told to f**k off and stop trying to destroy the local economy. We are either in the EU or we're not, and if we are in well then it should be the same law for everybody......same taxes, same contributions, same benefits, same costs and prices. If getting rid of our gombeen over-paid and corrupt local politicians means Brussels rule under the Treaty of Rome, well then Hail Caesar, those who have been f**ked for long enough demand decent government.
    there is a big diff between going abroad and being told to fuck off and living abroad in an economically fucked country while claiming welfare because you are still making more than at home and still sending money home too.............while claiming welfare.

The Irish gov have to clamp down on non national welfare recipriants if they are serious of getting out of this mess.

Two totally different sceanarios,
    Westside.

Default Well

People don't make money off of peace, they make it off WAR

America does thats for sure.In fact i think that the two most corupt countries in the world at present are the US and Ireland.

Coruption at its best,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default to that Cork Moron

stop embarrasing yourself, a lack of a good education is a great failing when it comes to intelligent arguement.

ps- i don't know what to call you, as you change your name on this website more times than you change your underpants.

i'll refer to you as MPD ( multipal personality disorder )

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast