Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No Irish need apply signs in Poland.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    America does thats for sure.In fact i think that the two most corupt countries in the world at present are the US and Ireland.

Coruption at its best,
    Westside.
    You need to read the book of Genesis,epecially about the part about nimrod, and the builders-there's something else going on, and has been going on

Default Do you really think

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    stop embarrasing yourself, a lack of a good education is a great failing when it comes to intelligent arguement.

ps- i don't know what to call you, as you change your name on this website more times than you change your underpants.

i'll refer to you as MPD ( multipal personality disorder )
    i take you seriously?

MPD = Mental Prick Of a Dubboy,
    Westside.

PS your one of these guys that will be sitting crying and cribbing in another year or two.Your like alot of Irish.All crib and f'all action.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    People don't make money off of peace, they make it off WAR
    Hi Anita, nice to see you taking a break from dissing us. But what you say is true to a point, some people make money from war and others pay the ultimate price because of the greed of the former.

The troops in the trenches in WW1 devised a sort of solution to this problem. When the second lieutenant blew his little whistle for the troops to go over the top, some enterprising private would shoot him in the back and the lads would stay in their wet muddy smelly trench until another junior member of the officer class was sent up to order them to their deaths. But the problem will only really be solved when the political leaders who create these problems face the private's bullets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    You need to read the book of Genesis,epecially about the part about nimrod, and the builders-there's something else going on, and has been going on
    Genesis 10:8-9

Cush become the father of Nim'rod;
    he was the first on earth to become a mighty warrior.
    He was a mighty hunter before the LORD;
    therefore it is said,
    "Like Nim'rod a mighty hunter before the LORD".

I'd rather beat them ICBMs into tractors Sister Anita and then put on a condom and f**k my enemy up the a**.

P.S. I have all of Genesis' albums.

Reviews

sure MPD, your right, now back to your cyber world.

As i said, lack of a fine education.

You should know when to stop making a fool of yourself

Blog Entries

This woman who critics anyone who complains about Eastern Europeans fucking up the Irish Economy as being a racist,makes over 40,000 per month on a bad month and keeps all of her business outside of the state in the UK.
    There is a law that prevents me paying tax in Ireland Westie. So don't be going on like I'm some tax exile.

I have to pay my tax in the UK because of the law. If I could pay tax in Ireland, it would be better for me as tax is lower in Ireland, than it is in the UK.

Blog Entries

Mark my word,its very easy for you to think its fine for these ppl to contributing to destroying the Irish Economy when you are making the kind of monthly income your making from this site.
    You seem to think that this site's turnover goes into my pocket

Have you seen how much staff cost these days?

The average salary in London is £35K and good tech staff cost a lot more.

Ok, that's the UK, but I know small business owners in Ireland who tell me staff are costing them a fortune, so I think the problem of staff costs being too much for many small businesses to afford isn't confined to the UK.

I'm not saying you and others don't have some very good points to make about the negative effects of immigration, but there are two sides to every story.

Personally I think everything got too expensive in Ireland. House prices, the salaries people expect, the price of getting a plumber out to fix your leaky tap... It all went crazy. I'm not an economist, so I'm not going to go on about the economy as if I know it all, as I certainly don't, but something went wrong I think, immigration aside.

Pat x

Blog Entries

Many people need to wake up from the fantasy days or the Celtic tiger and start living and spending within their means..............

Patricia, I'm willing to take that 10% pay cut ..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You seem to think that this site's turnover goes into my pocket

Have you seen how much staff cost these days?

The average salary in London is £35K and good tech staff cost a lot more.

Ok, that's the UK, but I know small business owners in Ireland who tell me staff are costing them a fortune, so I think the problem of staff costs being too much for many small businesses to afford isn't confined to the UK.

I'm not saying you and others don't have some very good points to make about the negative effects of immigration, but there are two sides to every story.

Personally I think everything got too expensive in Ireland. House prices, the salaries people expect, the price of getting a plumber out to fix your leaky tap... It all went crazy. I'm not an economist, so I'm not going to go on about the economy as if I know it all, as I certainly don't, but something went wrong I think, immigration aside.

Pat x

i love it when u get pro -active .....repling to threads , im so hot now

Default Go back under your shell

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    sure MPD, your right, now back to your cyber world.

As i said, lack of a fine education.

You should know when to stop making a fool of yourself
    and cry like half the rest of the country and call ppl like myself racists if thats the only excuse you can come up with that is.

Fool,
    Westside.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast