Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homeless

Blog Entries

I do think having sex work as an option is contributory. Don't forget there are also those that have sugar daddies and are in relationships for the money, rather than the love. When you combine that with women that have children that pretty much leaves the percentage that are homeless.

Just as a note, I believe sofa surfing is still classed as being homeless. If you have 'no fixed abode' then you can be on the list for housing as you are classed as homeless, so that might be the reason why you see less women sleeping rough, as although they are homeless, they are more able to find someone indoors to sleep over night.

I read somewhere that men are more likely to look for money in crime and drugs if destitute, while women are more likely to pay their way through sex. I don't now if that is true, but it would make sense.

I thought it might be interesting to talk about this, because a lot of people feel sorry for women in the sex trade, but I feel much more sorry for those that are having to sleep rough and can't find a legitimate way to get out of their hole. At least we have an outlet that for many of us is not a big deal and can really turn life around. Obviously it doesn't work for us all, but it is a choice and a good one.

Reviews

I've lived only a few paychecks from being homeless for the last several years. Before that I was shacked up with a scheming whore that took almost everything. There are a few women like her out there whose their fellas have not been as lucky as I am, to have a roof over my head. I'm inclined to include these women amongst those with mental health issues, but they are not homeless, their victims are.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 21-03-17 at 12:26.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (21-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I've lived only a few paychecks from being homeless for the last several years.
    I know what you mean.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hitman76 For This Useful Post:

The Equalizer (21-03-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I've lived only a few paychecks from being homeless for the last several years. Before that I was shacked up with a scheming whore that took almost everything. There are a few women like her out there whose their fellas have not been as lucky as I am, to have a roof over my head. I'm inclined to include these women amongst those with mental health issues, but they are not homeless, their victims are.
    I think this happens on both sides in a way. Maybe less for the next generation as they will be more likely to be earning equally, but I imagine there are a lot of women in marriages they no longer feel respected or cared for, but stay there because they don't know how they would cope on their own.

I know someone in my family who felt like they were standing on egg shells all the time and couldn't do right for doing wrong, but they didn't want to get divorced as they didn't think they could start again at their age. Sadly the partner had an affair and it became common knowledge and they got divorced and it was hard, but she didn't get anything and was even forced to stay in the house that she lived in that was left to her by her parents, because he lay claim to half of it.

Some times life isn't fair, but if more people took the bull by the horns and stood up for themselves, maybe they wouldn't find themselves in that position? I know I won't have another man move in with me unless we talk about the situation before anything might go wrong and both know where we stand. No more jumping in without thinking things through.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    The best things in life are free,
    but that's not for you and me,
    We had a great time and lots of fun,
    but my time here is nearly done,
    Time for more orgasms before I go,
    Lets rock that boat to and fro! Call: 07564749474.
    yes I believe that 100%, I see youre charging 90 quid kate
    Last edited by JustinBeaver; 21-03-17 at 22:05.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBeaver View Post
    yes I believe that 100%, I see youre charging 90 quid kate
    Yes because you don't get to keep the best thing in this case I got a lovely review today on a different site. It was glowing, so I've not lost it yet

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Yes because you don't get to keep the best thing in this case I got a lovely review today on a different site. It was glowing, so I've not lost it yet
    you won't lose it either,

AW or BP was it?
    Last edited by JustinBeaver; 21-03-17 at 23:04.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBeaver View Post
    you won't lose it either,

AW or BP was it?
    That one

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast