Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hail to Trump

Reviews

Default Hail to Trump

I just watched this if you type title into u tube and watch Atlantic version you will see one challenging video.I also read up on the way Trump courted these groups during Republican campaign and onwards. I posted about 1932 here last week and some thought I was exaggerating. If you read up on this Spencer guy you may wish to think again.

Trump spokesman has condemned it but here is the thing his appointments, well they seems to send a different signal to these groups , by the way this Spencer guy uses phrases directly emphatically related to the Nazis plus those salutes. Angela Merkel was on the money .

So if you were a person of colour in america should you buy an assault rifle as these Militia groups have ? and what next Civil war part 2.

Abraham Lincoln said" A man may survive many hardships in life, to see his true character give him power"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (22-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I just watched this if you type title into u tube and watch Atlantic version you will see one challenging video.I also read up on the way Trump courted these groups during Republican campaign and onwards. I posted about 1932 here last week and some thought I was exaggerating. If you read up on this Spencer guy you may wish to think again.

Trump spokesman has condemned it but here is the thing his appointments, well they seems to send a different signal to these groups , by the way this Spencer guy uses phrases directly emphatically related to the Nazis plus those salutes. Angela Merkel was on the money .

So if you were a person of colour in america should you buy an assault rifle as these Militia groups have ? and what next Civil war part 2.

Abraham Lincoln said" A man may survive many hardships in life, to see his true character give him power"
    It is a duality of comedy and terror. Comedy from the fact that it is, and always was, clear that some of his manifesto was literally impossible to deliver on (the wall, Muslim ban, deporting 11 million people, etc).

I wonder if his supporters really believed he could do these and genuinely expected him to. And I wonder what the impact will be from the die hards when they realise he completely renaged on these promises. Lock her up indeed. Now he has stepped away from that too. His deplorable army might not like that. What if they want their own vigilante justice?

Trump university as a lesson never sank in. The man lies and cheats everyone he comes in contact with. His supporters are already learning that. Too late for them, unfortunately.

The terror comes from the things that he can and clearly will do, as well as the implications of his campaign of hate, anger and fascism. All of his appointees show a continuation of the alt-right message, clearly Bannon is at the reigns behind the curtain.

Trump is responsible for the protests from the other side. His campaign caused such a divide, that did not come from the democrats side. Nobody condones the violence, but the reason for it is clear.

Moving on from the initial reaction and protests, it is now incumbent on the democrats to fight as hard as the republicans did against the current president. Hopefully they can stop some of the damage.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (22-11-16), sixfourblond (22-11-16)

Reviews

I am not so sure that he will not go after certain aspects but you are right his willingness to cross every red line to win has delivered a v poisoned chalice, as to the so called Alt right I prefer Fascists I have long speculated how they will react if he "betrays" them his own words on the second amendment and what to do in relation to Clinton may well be his problem going forward.

Either way this is a tragedy unfolding , I see his tweeting and releasing videos to distract from this just as he did on lawsuit, I hope US media cop onto this distraction mechanism . I have never seen anything like this, and I reckon maybe 100 million Americans are now at a minimum concerned about their personal safety at this point, madness in real time. As to his attempts to unify i just cannot see anyone believing him. What next i wonder and the protectionism on Trade, well thats a world recession right there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (22-11-16)

Reviews

its all very real that and Trump did not condemn it, I listened to it and its very concerning indeed

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (22-11-16), gonzo76 (22-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I am not so sure that he will not go after certain aspects but you are right his willingness to cross every red line to win has delivered a v poisoned chalice, as to the so called Alt right I prefer Fascists I have long speculated how they will react if he "betrays" them his own words on the second amendment and what to do in relation to Clinton may well be his problem going forward.

Either way this is a tragedy unfolding , I see his tweeting and releasing videos to distract from this just as he did on lawsuit, I hope US media cop onto this distraction mechanism . I have never seen anything like this, and I reckon maybe 100 million Americans are now at a minimum concerned about their personal safety at this point, madness in real time. As to his attempts to unify i just cannot see anyone believing him. What next i wonder and the protectionism on Trade, well thats a world recession right there.
    Well you see as a man, I think he's a complete bungling idiot, and as thick as two short planks. I don't think he actually believes all the tripe that comes out of his mouth, but the danger is that the puppet master will mould him any which way he wants to achieve his own goals.

We know how that worked out with dubya and Cheney...

The thing on the protectionism is frightening indeed. If he tries to run the country the way he ran his companies, it will end up the same as his companies - in the toilet. Trouble is, bankrupting a company stings a few banks a little bit. Bankrupting a country, could be worse than the Great depression.

Maybe they'll see sense, though. China fired a few shots back at him the other day. Maybe he'll realise the US needs China a lot more than China needs the US. Wal-Mart isn't so successful because of all its US made products.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (22-11-16)

Reviews

White Power, that is all you hear now and Trump needs to tell them to get a grip and this will not be tolerated

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bestie For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (22-11-16)

Reviews

Trump has just dis owned the Hail trump group. Well he hardly had a choice at this time, but here is the thing its like someone putting a huge can of petrol by a fire leaving it there stoking the fire and being/acting surprised when it explodes. Did not stop him especially when looking for Republican nomination playing the game with these groups.

And when you say what he said how he said it about Muslims and Mexicans disabled people etc etc , well he and they(Fascists) are on the same page whether he likes it or not, when you lead thousands in hateful chants thats more on that page, he re tweeted alt right stuff when it suited and even adopted some of the coded images they were using. The man is a disgrace no more no less he owns all of this and it is now up and running , it seems many of the false stories on Facebook were driven by these groups and we still have Mr Bannon. I really hope the American media get on to this and stop being mis directed by his tweets and other bull .

His win at any cost !!! well lets see what that cost will be , he chose racism as a tool of war now he has to live with all that follows that.No condemnation of the displaying of the Confederate flag by police etc yet or the rest of it. This is some start alright

Blog Entries
    Reviews

All these screwballs that can't understand Trumps campaign or what he's doing....

It's been play by play from 'The Art of the Deal'....

But but muh news just can't understand where it's coming from

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

tinytimintipp (23-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    All these screwballs that can't understand Trumps campaign or what he's doing....

It's been play by play from 'The Art of the Deal'....

But but muh news just can't understand where it's coming from
    Why are they screwballs?

Was banning all Muslims, building a wall and deportation squads in the art of the deal? I must have missed that chapter.

Lol a book he didn't even write and that the author himself regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Why are they screwballs?

Was banning all Muslims, building a wall and deportation squads in the art of the deal? I must have missed that chapter.

Lol a book he didn't even write and that the author himself regrets.
    You missed the section on how to manipulate the press for your own advantage it seems.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

tinytimintipp (23-11-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast