Quote Originally Posted by Irish Nicola View Post
Wasn't it Gorge Best who asked if he wasted his money on booze, women & cars? To which he replied "no, I spent 90% of my money on those things. The rest I wasted". Lol. You're obviously spending too much time in Coppers and not enough time in the gym because that's where you'll find the majority of us Irish ladies nowadays. And bet we'd put you to shame on the free weights/treadmill too!

A lot of posts so can everyone pretend I’ve thanked all their posts. I’ll quote Nicola because have you seen that avatar? *drools*
Firstly an apology to the ladies of Ireland, according to statistics the men are even worse, so ....Irish men spend a fortune on booze, cars, ... betterspent.. gym membership..thoughts?

According to the WHO and Lancet figures
Irish adults have the third-highest rate of obesity in the EU, as of 2014.
Irish adults are on track to have the fastest increase in the rate of obesity in the EU – up 12.1% from 25.55% in 2014 to 37.65% in 2025
• Irish adults had the EU’s fastest rise in obesity over the last few decades – from just 5.7% in 1975 to 25.55% in 2014, a 19.85% increase.

Once more my apologies to all the ladies though, in obesity rankings Irish men rank third in the EU, and Irish women rank fourth. The men are the ones letting the side down..

What the figures show is that Ireland has the fourth-lowest rate of healthy body mass out of 28 EU nations – at 38.09%,

To Nicola, I veered away from the pubs and clubs a couple of years ago I got bored with that scene. I rarely go now unless for very special occasions or for very close friends I don’t want to disappoint. But more importantly eh, what’s the name of that gym we’re settling your challenge at?