Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Another Great Getaway for Hot Escorts

  1. #1

    Default Another Great Getaway for Hot Escorts

    Mate just back from Bulgaria where he says he'll need a week to recover, the ladies were hot and at great price for all 40 -50 euro for the hour, Place was Sofia,
    Good Stuff, nearly as good as Poland, off now to check the RYANAIR site

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (12-09-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Mate just back from Bulgaria where he says he'll need a week to recover, the ladies were hot and at great price for all 40 -50 euro for the hour, Place was Sofia,
    Good Stuff, nearly as good as Poland, off now to check the RYANAIR site
    what do you ecxpect, rents wetc much much higher here

    http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living...atchComparison

    Consumer Prices in Dublin are 114.15% higher than in Sofia
    Consumer Prices Including Rent in Dublin are 164.56% higher than in Sofia
    Rent Prices in Dublin are 363.67% higher than in Sofia
    Restaurant Prices in Dublin are 181.45% higher than in Sofia
    Groceries Prices in Dublin are 107.02% higher than in Sofia
    Local Purchasing Power in Dublin is 77.95% higher than in Sofia

    and anyway, its false economy in my opinion unless you just happen to travelling there anyway

    Ryanair flight this friday 100 euro, return on sunday 265 euro, then you have to stay some where and eat etc etc

    good luck with that!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bedders1 For This Useful Post:

    howardsteele (12-09-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,216
    Reviews
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    what do you ecxpect, rents wetc much much higher here

    http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living...atchComparison

    Consumer Prices in Dublin are 114.15% higher than in Sofia
    Consumer Prices Including Rent in Dublin are 164.56% higher than in Sofia
    Rent Prices in Dublin are 363.67% higher than in Sofia
    Restaurant Prices in Dublin are 181.45% higher than in Sofia
    Groceries Prices in Dublin are 107.02% higher than in Sofia
    Local Purchasing Power in Dublin is 77.95% higher than in Sofia

    and anyway, its false economy in my opinion unless you just happen to travelling there anyway

    Ryanair flight this friday 100 euro, return on sunday 265 euro, then you have to stay some where and eat etc etc

    good luck with that!
    Nonsense, he doesn't need a hotel. He needs to save (€100+€265) flights + €100 say for food.
    That's €465.

    So if the average escort is €40 to €50 per hour, that's a saving of at least €100 per hour.
    That's only 4 hours before breaking even.

    Two over nights, and a bit of company and fun seeing the sights. It'll be a great weekend, and he'll only spend about a grand
    Last edited by TonyB; 12-09-16 at 13:17. Reason: I looked at it again and maybe it does make sense :)

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    bedders1 (12-09-16), howardsteele (12-09-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Nonsense, he doesn't need a hotel. He needs to save (€100+€265) flights + €100 say for food.
    That's €365.

    So if the average escort is €40 to €50 per hour, that's a saving of at least €100 per hour.
    That's only 4 hours before breaking even.

    Two over nights, and a bit of company and fun seeing the sights. It'll be a great weekend, and he'll only spend about a grand


    hope they are all in the same area and have a good medical, thats 5 hours shagging each day, with 19 hours for rest and recuperation!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bedders1 For This Useful Post:

    howardsteele (12-09-16)

  9. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    what do you ecxpect, rents wetc much much higher here

    http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living...atchComparison

    Consumer Prices in Dublin are 114.15% higher than in Sofia
    Consumer Prices Including Rent in Dublin are 164.56% higher than in Sofia
    Rent Prices in Dublin are 363.67% higher than in Sofia
    Restaurant Prices in Dublin are 181.45% higher than in Sofia
    Groceries Prices in Dublin are 107.02% higher than in Sofia
    Local Purchasing Power in Dublin is 77.95% higher than in Sofia

    and anyway, its false economy in my opinion unless you just happen to travelling there anyway

    Ryanair flight this friday 100 euro, return on sunday 265 euro, then you have to stay some where and eat etc etc

    good luck with that!
    Only putting it out there for those interested and I love travelling and meeting hot chicks in their own back yard so I’m going to Sofia,
    You also need to do your homework so you get the best deal possible so I have booked a flight out on 10th November at €46 and flight back at €55 on the 17th, hotel accommodation is €300 but hoping to bung that mate €100 and use his place.
    I'll report back to yous all on how I get on. Can't Wait............
    HowardSteele will not be around these forums for a week in November so don’t miss me too much ok
    Last edited by howardsteele; 12-09-16 at 14:22.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,717
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    While you're there for something to do when not punting there's hourly busses down the road to Plovdiv, that is a fantastic city with all the Roman shit that I want to spend more than a few hours in next time.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    While you're there for something to do when not punting there's hourly busses down the road to Plovdiv, that is a fantastic city with all the Roman shit that I want to spend more than a few hours in next time.
    the romans, now they knew how to party!

  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    658
    Reviews
    56

    Default

    Any websites for escorts in Sofia that can be recommended?
    It's my next destination

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,717
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    the romans, now they knew how to party!
    Any holes a goal with them

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    547

    Default

    id say you'd have to be pretty much addicted to sex just to book a trip just to get your hole...seems a bit extreme to me but then what do I know, I collect stamps and train numbers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •