Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Another species added to the WWF almost extinct list !

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    326
    Reviews
    2

    Default Another species added to the WWF almost extinct list !

    Yes thats right another species almost extinct........ the lesser spotted €50 escort with verified photos and reviews!
    Lots of the €50 girls have upped their price to €70- €80 for no apparent reason?
    As a road sweeper my wages have not gone up in years and this is now putting a strain on my resources.
    I just dont get it on my last search I could only find 3 girls in this price range and EI dont make it easy as there is not even a €50 search option.
    I like quickies, I like new girls, I like to punt twice a week and my system is getting disrupted please help.
    Mr Hunter.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ass Hunter For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (17-08-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    The celtic tiger is starting to awaken...
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

    Ass Hunter (17-08-16), lapd (17-08-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    326
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    The celtic tiger is starting to awaken...
    Only for some its hardly a booming economy yet in my opinion.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    Only for some its hardly a booming economy yet in my opinion.
    Even at the height of it only those at the top benefited. Folk like me way down the food chain didn't see much benefit from it since "yeah no payrise this year we need to reinvest while the going's good" while the MDs 5th AMG merc gets delivered.

    The arsehole was even surprised that I'd dare leave for a much better paid job after 8 years of his bullshit. Fuck you Brian, fuck you.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    326
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    Even at the height of it only those at the top benefited. Folk like me way down the food chain didn't see much benefit from it since "yeah no payrise this year we need to reinvest while the going's good" while the MDs 5th AMG merc gets delivered.

    The arsehole was even surprised that I'd dare leave for a much better paid job after 8 years of his bullshit. Fuck you Brian, fuck you.
    Fuck Brian and his AMG he probably punts every day too ! Fuck brian fuck him cunt faced fuck.
    NOW back on topic lesser spotted €50 escorts how many are still around ?
    Lets start a group strictly for €50 girls with genuine photos that allow reviews.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    HOME SOON
    Posts
    2,539
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Oh yeah I feel your pain AH you will see I have no reviews since January. Same as you my wages didn't go up and walking up and down the road carrying a sandwich board advertising piazza doesn't get any easier at my age and in this weather. Although all the 50 euro escorts seemed to be in Cavan so I blame hadaway.
    Hope everybody has a safe, peaceful holiday season
    BTW there were actually 4 wise men, 1 was from Cavan hence 3 gifts

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Ass Hunter (17-08-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    Yes thats right another species almost extinct........ the lesser spotted €50 escort with verified photos and reviews!
    Lots of the €50 girls have upped their price to €70- €80 for no apparent reason?
    As a road sweeper my wages have not gone up in years and this is now putting a strain on my resources.
    I just dont get it on my last search I could only find 3 girls in this price range and EI dont make it easy as there is not even a €50 search option.
    I like quickies, I like new girls, I like to punt twice a week and my system is getting disrupted please help.
    Mr Hunter.
    Spare a taught for the poor Pimps. The cost of of renting an apartment have sky rocketed in the past year, and Car Insurance for all those courtesy cars, has double if not tripled!!
    Last edited by Best Before; 17-08-16 at 11:55.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (17-08-16), Ass Hunter (17-08-16), irishdeltaforce (17-08-16), TonyB (17-08-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    Yes thats right another species almost extinct........ the lesser spotted €50 escort with verified photos and reviews!
    Lots of the €50 girls have upped their price to €70- €80 for no apparent reason?
    As a road sweeper my wages have not gone up in years and this is now putting a strain on my resources.
    I just dont get it on my last search I could only find 3 girls in this price range and EI dont make it easy as there is not even a €50 search option.
    I like quickies, I like new girls, I like to punt twice a week and my system is getting disrupted please help.
    Mr Hunter.
    my regular ladies still only charge me €50 when back in the area, they know me, we get on great and enjoy each others company and the sex is great.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    326
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    my regular ladies still only charge me €50 when back in the area, they know me, we get on great and enjoy each others company and the sex is great.
    Lucky you.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    my regular ladies still only charge me €50 when back in the area, they know me, we get on great and enjoy each others company and the sex is great.
    Lol, I said to myself that sounds like Howard.
    And sure enough it's you.

    You're some man for one man. LOL

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •