Thread: Death grip syndrome

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    Any other unfortunate souls suffer from this? My own bloody fault for too many years of going solo , now I can't climax from penetration. Super turned on, hard as a rock, but nothing. I've stopped the daily routine, tried Durex Sensitive, and even a mate in Japan posted me over some fancy Okamoto 0.01's (which by the way feel fantastic) but it's still not enough.

Anyone manage to reverse the effects successfully? Went 3 weeks from last having sex untill again yesterday (with no self service inbetween times) and even with the 0.01's it wouldn't happen.

And if any teens/early 20 something are reading this, fucking stop chugging it multiple times a day. If you eventually get to a point where you have the cash for semi-regular punting, it's kinda killed it big time.
    go for a softer style blow job you need to get your sensitivity back, let the lips softly massage your shaft (while youre inside her mouth) in a relaxed way instead of the usual roughness of her mouth fucking your cock
    Last edited by funlover12; 24-07-16 at 14:34.