Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Father Casey Confessional Cartoons!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,123

    Default The Father Casey Confessional Cartoons!

    Well, as part of the site revamp, we have rebooted the old Father Casey’s Confessions section.
    We are now bringing you cartoons of the escapades of those naughty readers who write to our resident priest and and bare their soul.

    Read our article to know more:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/blog/...onal-cartoons/
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,959
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Well, as part of the site revamp, we have rebooted the old Father Casey’s Confessions section.
    We are now bringing you cartoons of the escapades of those naughty readers who write to our resident priest and and bare their soul.

    Read our article to know more:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/blog/...onal-cartoons/
    I would,nt tell my local priest my sins
    So I will not here either


    Oh fuck I have

    My reviews


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Well, as part of the site revamp, we have rebooted the old Father Casey’s Confessions section.
    We are now bringing you cartoons of the escapades of those naughty readers who write to our resident priest and and bare their soul.

    Read our article to know more:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/blog/...onal-cartoons/
    I'm a protestant, any chance of recruiting a Minister now

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I'm a protestant, any chance of recruiting a Minister now
    Protestants don't have confession do they ?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (25-08-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    Protestants don't have confession do they ?
    Couldn't tell ya

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    I 'm an atheist....get lost.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Well, as part of the site revamp, we have rebooted the old Father Casey’s Confessions section.
    We are now bringing you cartoons of the escapades of those naughty readers who write to our resident priest and and bare their soul.

    Read our article to know more:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/blog/...onal-cartoons/
    why did you's feel the need to do that? When was it on the site before? I've been around for a while & thankfully never seen it before.
    I'd say they got rid of it for good reason. Its a joke & not in the funny sense.
    I suppose the current owners obviously have money to burn wasting time & resources on it, IMO.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Dick (25-08-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Nat
    you in a bad mood

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    why did you's feel the need to do that? When was it on the site before? I've been around for a while & thankfully never seen it before.
    I'd say they got rid of it for good reason. Its a joke & not in the funny sense.
    I suppose the current owners obviously have money to burn wasting time & resources on it, IMO.
    It existed on some corner of the old site as well.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (26-08-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    It existed on some corner of the old site as well.
    It should go back in the corner, into the bin IMO

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    SteveB (25-08-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •