Thread: Whats the reason I am not allowed to post on my own Thread?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I am now working that one out myself too honey. loll

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda blondey View Post
    L V T its not what you know its who you know x x x
    No the person who everyone can see clearly provoked me, called you names and is clearing touting with more than one location with EI understanding all not allowed according to EI's terms and conditions, but I am the person they ban. its a joke and not a funny one either!
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    did the user that provoked you get banned two ??

Seems so but if anyone can see the information I am looking for regarding location being only allowed to be mentioned on the chat forums by a select few please let me know thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    the can still ban the other user,or maby that user is in with the powers that be
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda blondey View Post
    What powers would they have their no differant from the rest of us except we pay for our advertiseing x x x x x

The thread that you have just responded to honey belonging to me last night in which I got banned, others are allowed to respond to it but I am not as it comes up telling me the administrator is not allowing access to me to this thread, just everyone else. But I am blocked. And in fact I did not get to post my thread in response last night as as soon as I pressed send, up on the screen came telling me I was banned, did not even get a email till I was allowed to sign into EI this morning so I am guessing EI was aware due to this persons so called fun, having a laugh at my expense by the person who calls herself "the EI pease maker" they were fully aware I would respond to it.

Totally get why people will not post on the chat forms or register with the site if this is the way one is treated.

Lady von teese
    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Which thread are you having the problem with LVT?

It would seem very odd to me that a user could be blocked from a single thread — vBulletin does not normally allow such orders!
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 02-02-15 at 00:44.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (02-02-15)