Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do I get the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Ireland?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Does anybody know where to get the Charlie Hebdo magazine of today in Ireland?
    Do they sell it?
    If somebody did succeed to get a copy I am interested in some exchange
    Contact me then by PM
    your local jihad center. Theyll defo have copy or two handy.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Typical shower. Youll all have f'all interest in Charlie soon enough when the whole thing blows off. It took 17 people to be killed before your interest became aroused you hypocrites.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Typical shower. Youll all have f'all interest in Charlie soon enough when the whole thing blows off. It took 17 people to be killed before your interest became aroused you hypocrites.

Westside.
    wasn't it 20? (3 murdered by the French State but that probably don't count)

that not counting is the fucking cause of this conflict.
    Last edited by warmcome; 14-01-15 at 14:30.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Just been texted by someone I know who said Easons would be selling it, but that is an unconfirmed report & if they were it's deffo sold out now lads. I see the spineless Irish newspaper media in their entirety declined to reprint the front cover of this 'Survivor's Issue'. It's on an inside page in the Times of London. A very poignant & clever riposte to those murdering bastards & their insane funny mentalist followers...Attachment 106822Attachment 106822
    all you're going to get is more (all you can hope is it happens where ye are not)

Blog Entries

Just been texted by someone I know who said Easons would be selling it, but that is an unconfirmed report & if they were it's deffo sold out now lads. I see the spineless Irish newspaper media in their entirety declined to reprint the front cover of this 'Survivor's Issue'. It's on an inside page in the Times of London. A very poignant & clever riposte to those murdering bastards & their insane funny mentalist followers...Attachment 106822Attachment 106822
    Sure do. Thats all we are short. Getting a hole blown in the middle of the easiest country in the world to blow one in.

Westside.

Reviews

Nope Abbey at least one newsagent in the UK preordered 100 copies. As the final print run went to 5 million last time I checked there are bound be many other places outside France selling it. Funny. It usually sells around 60,000 copies per edition. Those moronically murderous funny mentalists have just made it better known not just in France but Worldwide beyond it's creator's wildest dreams. The perfect response to their insane over reaction last week...

Ps. I'd love to explore this & other topics in more depth with you soon...
    are you in a position to assess that objectively? a non Muslim, far from the Middle East.

I heard on the UK news that you could order a copy online Jessie, you could try that option.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

jessie (14-01-15)

Reviews

Somewhat disgusting that people are selling on eBay, making money from tragedy, but I suppose that's life. If the money was going to a fund for the victims that might make it less objectionable.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

Catriona (16-01-15), Naughtynatalie (14-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (14-01-15), SmallHorn (14-01-15), TonyStark (14-01-15)

Reviews

Nope Abbey at least one newsagent in the UK preordered 100 copies. As the final print run went to 5 million last time I checked there are bound be many other places outside France selling it. Funny. It usually sells around 60,000 copies per edition. Those moronically murderous funny mentalists have just made it better known not just in France but Worldwide beyond it's creator's wildest dreams. The perfect response to their insane over reaction last week...

Ps. I'd love to explore this & other topics in more depth with you soon...
    Well said, but the reality is the people who carried out the attacks are nothing more than brainwashed fodder for leaders who preach and encourage such acts. However they (leaders) are more prone to wearing the tee shirt that doing the walk so to speak.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Well said, but the reality is the people who carried out the attacks are nothing more than brainwashed fodder for leaders who preach and encourage such acts. However they (leaders) are more prone to wearing the tee shirt that doing the walk so to speak.
    Ya and getting pissed and living the high life and getting others to do their dirty work

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast