Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do I get the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Ireland?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    you lack details of the incidents so i will not discuss with you. (it's not me ye have to worry about.)
    Ah that escape route, "you don't know what you're talking about so I'm running away so I don't have to answer you"

Between the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris and the printing firm in Danmartin-En-Goelle, they were bound to have passed other people, why do you think none of these people where killed as well as the two people you keep going on about?

I'll ask again, why do you seem to be justifying the deaths of the people inside the Charlie Hebdo offices and the police men because the killers "showed an ounce of humanity" and let two people go?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Ah that escape route, "you don't know what you're talking about so I'm running away so I don't have to answer you"

Between the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris and the printing firm in Danmartin-En-Goelle, they were bound to have passed other people, why do you think none of these people where killed as well as the two people you keep going on about?

I'll ask again, why do you seem to be justifying the deaths of the people inside the Charlie Hebdo offices and the police men because the killers "showed an ounce of humanity" and let two people go?
    Read (even glance at) post #111 on this thread?
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-01-15 at 11:00.

Reviews

Thought you weren't replying?

"the reason they let the two men walk free from the printworks is:

they were not seen as legitimate targets"

So in your mind, people who draw cartoons are "legitimate targets" of terrorism? Same as the police officers and the people in the Kosher Supermarket where all legitimate targets?

Reviews

So in your mind, people who draw cartoons are "legitimate targets" of terrorism? Same as the police officers and the people in the Kosher Supermarket where all legitimate targets?
    I'm not justifying, more trying to explain the deep conflict in our world. which
    will only get worse by taunting and irritating people who are willing to walk into a
    shopping centre and demolish it.

Jesus was a @!$#%%%%^

that's cool, eh?
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-01-15 at 11:13.

Reviews

we could be getting somewhere, Tony. not my mind, but THEIR minds.

Reviews

we could be getting somewhere, Tony. not my mind, but THEIR minds.
    Your words described them as legitimate targets, no quotes or anything, your words, so therefore you are of the opinion that they deserved it?

And we shouldn't taunt people because they are willing to kill? So we should just bow down? Then what will they find next they want changed and threaten to kill? These people and their fucked up ideology (those that are engaged in this activity and not "moderate muslims" (how evil must it be if it needs to be moderated?) will not stop until they get their islamic state and sharia law in place for everybody.

You pointed out in post 111 several grievances the muslim population of France have. Do they have the same grievances in the UK? If not then why are they threatening similiar there?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (15-01-15)

Reviews

Your words described them as legitimate targets, no quotes or anything, your words, so therefore you are of the opinion that they deserved it?

And we shouldn't taunt people because they are willing to kill? So we should just bow down? Then what will they find next they want changed and threaten to kill? These people and their fucked up ideology (those that are engaged in this activity and not "moderate muslims" (how evil must it be if it needs to be moderated?) will not stop until they get their islamic state and sharia law in place for everybody.

You pointed out in post 111 several grievances the muslim population of France have. Do they have the same grievances in the UK? If not then why are they threatening similiar there?
    you can't read?
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-01-15 at 11:26.

Reviews

Good Morning. Stephanie.

these are Islamic extremists. they are outraged by Islamaphobia.
    US/Jewish policy in the near east.
    banning the Burka in France.
    harrassment of those following Islam.
    a political magazine which teases and irritates what is dear to them (their God)

I completely disagree with ALL the slaughter of last week

the reason they let the two men walk free from the printworks is:

they were not seen as legitimate targets. one of the freed men explained "they appeared to have an ounce of humanity"
    Jihadists usually agree to spare women, children and the disabled.

I'm reading between the lines here. Cameron and Obama will just say these are nutters
    bent on power. I need to discover, to explain, I go below where most go to get my answers.
    Post #111 (relative sentence has ALL in it?)
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-01-15 at 11:31.

Reviews

you can't read?
    You can't debate?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (15-01-15)

Reviews

You can't debate?
    I'm debating, and being misquoted by you.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast