Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Role playing

  1. #1

    Default Role playing

    Found this blog post and it got me thinking:

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/blog/...s-paedophilic/

    Does role playing say something about a side of us we choose not to acknowledge, or is it just a bit of harmless fun?
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    Found this blog post and it got me thinking:

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/blog/...s-paedophilic/

    Does role playing say something about a side of us we choose not to acknowledge, or is it just a bit of harmless fun?
    It,s only a bit of harmless fun.I don,t see how one can equate liking a lady in a school dress as to be a paedophile.
    Dress as a nurse ? just fantasies that can be acted out here


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (14-10-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    733
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    All fun should be harmless

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (14-10-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    My Roleplay is basic - I meet a girl on a hot date and it develops from there!

  7. #5

    Default

    I would imagine most of them are harmless enough, but what do escorts think?

    For example, if a client asked for the step mum fantasy, would you find that a bit creepy?
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    I would imagine most of them are harmless enough, but what do escorts think?

    For example, if a client asked for the step mum fantasy, would you find that a bit creepy?
    not at all. This is the most innocent fantasy what you are mentioning, atleast for me, what else i heard/experienced already, lol
    FOr example few months ago i had client for few hours, he brought 2 big bags full of "equipment" for the roleplay. He brought for me plastic apron for butcher, butcher´s rubber boots, butcher´s sharp knife etc., he pretended to be a pig, crawling on all fours like a pig squealed all the time and i was running behind him with the knife and tried to kill him to make a sausage from him ;-)
    So what´s are a step mum fantasy compare to this roleplay?
    I could write a book about fantasies and roleplay, but i´ll better to keep it for myself though, atleast now...

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (15-10-14), LoveAMature (14-10-14), rebelscouse (14-10-14), seank (15-10-14)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    All fun should be harmless
    Brilliant nailed it.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Sexy_Jessica (14-10-14), whoseyourdaddy (14-10-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    not at all. This is the most innocent fantasy what you are mentioning, atleast for me, what else i heard/experienced already, lol
    FOr example few months ago i had client for few hours, he brought 2 big bags full of "equipment" for the roleplay. He brought for me plastic apron for butcher, butcher´s rubber boots, butcher´s sharp knife etc., he pretended to be a pig, crawling on all fours like a pig squealed all the time and i was running behind him with the knife and tried to kill him to make a sausage from him ;-)
    So what´s are a step mum fantasy compare to this roleplay?
    I could write a book about fantasies and roleplay, but i´ll better to keep it for myself though, atleast now...
    If ANYBODY else had said that,and I mean ANYBODY I would have used the smiley
    But as it is you I just kinda went
    I look forward to reading your memoirs when the book is published lol

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Sexy_Jessica (14-10-14)

  14. #9

    Default

    "Step mum" would be marely a doddle for Sexy Jessica... I wouldn't find that odd either to be honest, in terms of that id draw the line at me own family sort of thing but iv came across ex girlfriends "mums" that have been just unreal.. I no its not the same as an actual step mum but no that would be fine to me .. Maybe when im married ill think differently

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    If ANYBODY else had said that,and I mean ANYBODY I would have used the smiley
    But as it is you I just kinda went
    I look forward to reading your memoirs when the book is published lol
    ;-)
    I also have client in Ireland who loves the castration scenario roleplay, he brought me 2years ago elastrator, i use it on him, but always cut the ring on his balls at the end of the session, but thinking to leave it there the next time, as he is begging for that.
    Yesterday i had client he wanted extreme medical play, i injected his balls with 50ml NaCl liquid and inserted 20needels trough his balls, maybe i will publish the pic soon, depend on my mood...
    There are many roleplay scenarios, i can talk for ages, but as i said before, i prefer to keep it for myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •