Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebola in Europe / US.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

well if theres a break out in ireland im going to my shelter in the woods with my bug out bag and supplies,ive bin in training a few years now with buhcraft,animal trapping etc..people used to laugh when i was doing this and buying supplies but ill be laughing when im ebola free

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meath chap For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (10-10-14), tom rambo (08-10-14), tom sand (08-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    well if theres a break out in ireland im going to my shelter in the woods with my bug out bag and supplies,ive bin in training a few years now with buhcraft,animal trapping etc..people used to laugh when i was doing this and buying supplies but ill be laughing when im ebola free
    Lol x

You n me both !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

ana massage (07-10-14), meath chap (07-10-14)

Reviews

Its only a matter of time before its here, for once im glad i live in the sticks, will spread like wildfire if it breaks out in a city

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (07-10-14), tom rambo (08-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    Its only a matter of time before its here, for once im glad i live in the sticks, will spread like wildfire if it breaks out in a city
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnQVUf775VE

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-10-14), Vitruvian (08-10-14)

Reviews

I have not read the whole thread but it strikes me that the west has failed to deal with this till it hits Europe/ USA, there are predictions of up to 1 million dying over in Africa and desperate scences in sierra leon and yet not much happened, are those deaths less significant, but now that it is here you may be sure it will get attention but it is going to be a challenge, the virus is mutating as they always do and airports like heathrow are where it is going to get a good chance of spreading so Ireland is at risk, MSF have been screaming for months about it but no traction till now, the simple fact is fight there or fight it here. as to comparisions to mad cow disease perhaps the 3400 already dead and the estimated 20,000 in mortal danger I think draws clear ground between this and Mad cow disease, if anything the Media did not hit this story hard enough IMO. alo we have flu season inbound now just to complicate things even further
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 07-10-14 at 22:51. Reason: Spelling error

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-10-14), Stephanie (07-10-14), Vitruvian (08-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I have not read the whoe thread but it strikes me that the west has failed to deal with this till it hits Europe/ USA, there are predictions of up to 1 million dying over in Africa and desperate scences in sierra leon and yet not much happened are those deaths less significant, but now that it is here you may be sure it will get attention but it is going to be a challenge, the virus is mutating as they always do and airports like heathrow are where it is going to get a good chance of spreading so Ireland is at risk, MSF have been screaming for months about it but no traction till now, the simple fact is fight there or fight it here. as to comparisions to mad cow disease perhaps the 3400 already dead and th estimated 20,000 in mortal danger I thiks draws clear ground between them if anything the Media did not hit this story hard enough IMO. alo we have flu season inbound now just to complicate things even further
    I hadn't read about this, can you provide a link please?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    I hadn't read about this, can you provide a link please?
    Covered on BBC world service at around 5 am also some professor was on Euronews giving an estimate as o how long before it could become airborne this was aspecuative piece however. Virus constanly adjust its how tehy survive, flu changes every year

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (07-10-14)

Bear Grills... is that you? Did people laugh when you drank your own piss too?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Meursault (09-10-14), wolfie (09-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Bear Grills... is that you? Did people laugh when you drank your own piss too?
    loses track of time and in forty years he leaves the Mullaghmeen Forest to rejoin society
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast