Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lads, a question for you guys.....

Reviews

Services, sense of humour, similar wavelength, conversation and wild attitude !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Godwasgenerous For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (01-08-14)

Reviews

Personally I think it comes down to two things, the ability to chat and pheromones

http://www.athenainstitute.com/acog99.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivory For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (01-08-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Fernanda View Post
    We all have our civil/fantasy lives to which we try to leave separated. I'd at least.(or try to )

Every one of us is on this hobby for different reasons. Single fellas for the hassle of not have to deal with a partner and married guys for the obvious reason,for not getting none at home. Each case has their own reason's , we are almost getting there.

The same way I've my fav's regulars , so do you guys. Some go to the variety but always goes back to the lady who knows how to push your button's.

My question is:

What makes someone to be that special for you?

has to do with looks, service provider, personality,sparkle.etc...I've asked 3 different guys ( of my own) and each of then, gave me a different answer; now I am curious to know yours....

Just been curious...

Firstly, that's an excellent question

Answer to follow....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wtd2004 For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (01-08-14)

Reviews

be honest and be youself

Reviews

A lovely smile, a lovely personality and a lovely body- You fit that description Fer

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (01-08-14)

For me it's (consciously anyway) nothing to do with Mother or opposite to Ex Wife fixation.

I like fucking different women, always have, and it's only a special few that I return to. I love the buzz of arranging the meet, meeting up, waiting to see her behind the door as I step in, those first few looks, how she responds to me initially, how she starts the session, what little touches she brings that are different, how good she is at what I like,...

I've arrived to meet girls before and almost immediately turned around and left, bad vibe, attitude, not what I expected, I'm long enough in this game now to know to go with my gut, it rarely let's me down.

When I meet someone someone special it's generally for the reasons Zilch so excellently put: looks (my type), class body, personality, interaction through the appointment, that something special, chemistry, desire, likes what she does (it shows), eye contact all the time, excellent FK and incredible head

It really is a combination of so many things but I know when I feel it and it keeps me coming back. I love a girl I can talk to during and afterwards, no awkwardness, just easy good flowing conversation.

Yes I do meet lots of different women, mostly well reviewed girls so I know where I stand and what to expect but I do sometimes take a chance cause I like the look of a girl. But to keep me coming back it's all the things I've mentioned above really

Blunt but honest reply.
    Last edited by wtd2004; 20-07-14 at 00:56.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wtd2004 For This Useful Post:

Last time (20-07-14), Meursault (20-07-14), Sexy Fernanda (01-08-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wtd2004 View Post
    For me it's (consciously anyway) nothing to do with Mother or opposite to Ex Wife fixation.

I like fucking different women, always have, and it's only a special few that I return to. I love the buzz of arranging the meet, meeting up, waiting to see her behind the door as I step in, those first few looks, how she responds to me initially, how she starts the session, what little touches she brings that are different, how good she is at what I like,...

I've arrived to meet girls before and almost immediately turned around and left, bad vibe, attitude, not what I expected, I'm long enough in this game now to know to go with my gut, it rarely let's me down.

When I meet someone someone special it's generally for the reasons Zilch so excellently put: looks (my type), class body, personality, interaction through the appointment, that something special, chemistry, desire, likes what she does (it shows), eye contact all the time, excellent FK and incredible head

It really is a combination of so many things but I know when I feel it and it keeps me coming back. I love a girl I can talk to during and afterwards, no awkwardness, just easy good flowing conversation.

Yes I do meet lots of different women, mostly well reviewed girls so I know where I stand and what to expect but I do sometimes take a chance cause I like the look of a girl. But to keep me coming back it's all the things I've mentioned above really

Blunt but honest reply.
    Totally agree..to add to it....I have great sex at home but what I miss is sexy lingere and the thrill of not knowing what is about to happen....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Last time For This Useful Post:

wtd2004 (20-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Last time View Post
    Totally agree..to add to it....I have great sex at home but what I miss is sexy lingere and the thrill of not knowing what is about to happen....
    Agreed. When I was married the sex was good (well OK ) but it quickly fell into a 'pattern' or 'rut'.

I think, in hindsight, I'm not programmed (as an individual) to have sex with the same person ongoing continually to the exclusion of others

I know that sounds bad but it's me and who I am
    Last edited by wtd2004; 20-07-14 at 01:26.

Quote Originally Posted by wtd2004 View Post
    Agreed. When I was married the sex was good (well OK ) but it quickly fell into a 'pattern' or 'rut'.

I think, in hindsight, I'm not programmed (as an individual) to have sex with the same person ongoing continually to the exclusion of others

I know that sounds bad but it's me and who I am
    thats systemic of every man i can guarantee
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

wtd2004 (20-07-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    thats systemic of every man i can guarantee
    Totally agree there.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Meursault (20-07-14), wtd2004 (20-07-14)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast