Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lads, a question for you guys.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    A lovely smile, a lovely personality and a lovely body- You fit that description Fer
    thank you darling
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Exactly
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    I think for me, I have to feel some real sexual connection. If the girl is pleasant and politely going through the motions that can be fine but the client will think about that after the post booking glow wears off and it will affect his decisions going forward.
    on this care the gent, has to be participated also.I'm not saying it's you. But I've come across few,no;several guys who only expects to receive.I've no problem whatever with that as a good service provider but then afterwards they guy thinks: there was

no ''sexual connection '' there. Of course wasn't : takes two to tango.If the guy is not willing to participate. There is no much that has could be done to make the meeting memorable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I couldn't have put better myself I'm just lucky that my favorite lady just happens to not only have a smashing personality but she also just happens to be drop dead gorgeous and has the hottest body and especially has a most gorgeous ass! Plus she knows exactly what i like! And i always feel at total ease with her so there good enough reasons for me to keep going back!
    I think you lady deserves to be on your signature.

I am not been jealous here,just to clarify. would be cool

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Nope! It just seemed to happen! TBH after the first time I met this lady I didn't think I'd see her again — how wrong I was LOL

Is this lady beautiful? Yes! Does she provide a good service? Yes! But the same could be said for so many other ladies I have met. Have I got something she likes or wants? Has she got something I like or want? I don't know. Is there a scientific method to working out why people "click"?
    a scientific method,I don't know.

I would answer on my own,why I've several fav's regulars, to which they always comes first before a nee caller or other guy:

Because with each one of then,I've clicked different/enjoy something in bed and all of then doesn't have the same Fernanda,each one of then has a different Fernanda,to which would be suit their nixed and mine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Godwasgenerous (01-08-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wtd2004 View Post
    For me it's (consciously anyway) nothing to do with Mother or opposite to Ex Wife fixation.

I like fucking different women, always have, and it's only a special few that I return to. I love the buzz of arranging the meet, meeting up, waiting to see her behind the door as I step in, those first few looks, how she responds to me initially, how she starts the session, what little touches she brings that are different, how good she is at what I like,...

I've arrived to meet girls before and almost immediately turned around and left, bad vibe, attitude, not what I expected, I'm long enough in this game now to know to go with my gut, it rarely let's me down.

When I meet someone someone special it's generally for the reasons Zilch so excellently put: looks (my type), class body, personality, interaction through the appointment, that something special, chemistry, desire, likes what she does (it shows), eye contact all the time, excellent FK and incredible head

It really is a combination of so many things but I know when I feel it and it keeps me coming back. I love a girl I can talk to during and afterwards, no awkwardness, just easy good flowing conversation.

Yes I do meet lots of different women, mostly well reviewed girls so I know where I stand and what to expect but I do sometimes take a chance cause I like the look of a girl. But to keep me coming back it's all the things I've mentioned above really

Blunt but honest reply.
    A very honest reply, thanks for sharing

About the vibe bit,I concur. As I've decided no to see again few gents only based on their vibe/attitude.

Off topic but I thought I would share, a dear friend said to me this week,something I always thought would be nice.If every fortunate individual give it back to society in one way or another,just to be kind.Our world would be amuck better place to live.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (02-08-14), Godwasgenerous (01-08-14), wtd2004 (01-08-14)

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Fernanda View Post
    a scientific method,I don't know.

I would answer on my own,why I've several fav's regulars, to which they always comes first before a nee caller or other guy:

Because with each one of then,I've clicked different/enjoy something in bed and all of then doesn't have the same Fernanda,each one of then has a different Fernanda,to which would be suit their nixed and mine.

I have watched your English develop into one that is far superior to most of ours Little Fern ; you are a great thinker, highly articulate, intelligent, considerate of people's feelings, lots of things actually. I know that this is really 'off-topic', but just felt right to say it ...that's all. Nice one pet !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Godwasgenerous For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (02-08-14)

Reviews

Thinking back, although I stick with my answer of chat and pheromones, I confess to you one more thing....I place my hand on the back of her neck, griping the neck between the thumb and the forefinger and rather than resist or worry, she relaxes into it, that's it: Im smitten

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivory For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (02-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    I have watched your English develop into one that is far superior to most of ours Little Fern ; you are a great thinker, highly articulate, intelligent, considerate of people's feelings, lots of things actually. I know that this is really 'off-topic', but just felt right to say it ...that's all. Nice one pet !!
    Fuuuuuck... not saying much for your English then...

Only joking Fernanda... your English is great..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    I'm always up for improvement
    Last edited by Sexy Fernanda; 02-08-14 at 22:07.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

Jock111 (02-08-14)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast