Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll tell you what i want what i really, really want

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post

here big daddy, did you manage to get home without anyone laughing at your yellow shopping bag

bbj
    it seemed 2 go unoticed thanx largely 2 this image of u doing the rounds

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	6056

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy I didn't hear that i heard you were a street hooker

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirls View Post
    As I only offer filthy phone chat and am not a working girl I do hear thing through the grapevine. The highway man is from Donegal and seemingly very nice and a good paying client but he has one small little problem in the cock department. You know what I mean girls!!!!

And you're right! he does have something of the night about him ... ALL NIGHT
    Yep thats what i heard you work off the streets, thought that went out with the arc..........guessing you are Mrs Noah.........

You are a vile creature go back from whence you came - the very, very top shelf of the housewives choice selection that everyone vomits at the site of - oh like you.......

My dear Elizabeth,

Welcome back,

How much would it cost me to have your boney old haggady arse sit on my lap.

Your old man,

Gf

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking 30,000 GBP......... thats how much i wouldnt want to

:
    Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    My dear Elizabeth,

Welcome back,

How much would it cost me to have your boney old haggady arse sit on my lap.

Your old man,

Gf

YOU ARE SO SWEET I REALLY LOOK FORWAR TO SEEING YOU PAY ME THAT
    FOR THE PLEASURE OF MY GORGEOUS BUTT WHICH WILL BE ON SHOW AT
    A WEBSITE NEAR YOU SOON GALLERY 3 I DO BELIEVE.........

CAN'T YA JUST WAIT........... I CANT BUT THEN IM SO GORGEOUS I SCARE
    MYSELF.............

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    :

YOU ARE SO SWEET I REALLY LOOK FORWAR TO SEEING YOU PAY ME THAT
    FOR THE PLEASURE OF MY GORGEOUS BUTT WHICH WILL BE ON SHOW AT
    A WEBSITE NEAR YOU SOON GALLERY 3 I DO BELIEVE.........

CAN'T YA JUST WAIT........... I CANT BUT THEN IM SO GORGEOUS I SCARE
    MYSELF.............
    No need to pay to view. I prefer the real thing. Nothing like a cold hearted bitch on your lap with her boney ass hurting your knee. The pain has me curious. I will have the painful memory of having to listen to your awful stale mouth talking shit with things like nerrrrrrrrrr are you a horse woman? gidddyyyyuuupppp

gf

Reviews

Exclamation

No need to pay to view. I prefer the real thing. Nothing like a cold hearted bitch on your lap with her boney ass hurting your knee. The pain has me curious. I will have the painful memory of having to listen to your awful stale mouth talking shit with things like nerrrrrrrrrr are you a horse woman? gidddyyyyuuupppp

gf
    Carefull lizy this 1's a stalker i hear

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    From what I hear Elizabeth is a stalker. Perfect match

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile Thanks but me thinks he aint stalking me - you - ya fancy

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post

Thanks for that but are you just telling me this cos you want him and trying to stop this love affair that we dont have.

Loving you pops.........you are the daddy.........can i just say how much weight you and bbj seem to be putting on - are these recent pictures.

Loving talking with you last night - you're ok you.......thanks for the warning.

Kisses............. the hot one.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    thanks for that but are you just telling me this cos you want him and trying to stop this love affair that we dont have.

Loving you pops.........you are the daddy.........can i just say how much weight you and bbj seem to be putting on - are these recent pictures.

Loving talking with you last night - you're ok you.......thanks for the warning.

Kisses............. The hot one.
    o it must b love:d

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

gf

not nerrrrrrr dick head its nay.......... and yes i am a horse woman go riding as often as i can through Hyde Park.......

Ciao start to save that pocket money cos Gemma is a grasping woman for them euros so i hear..........and she need to buy a bumper amount of condoms - or steals them from the chemist - who knows, classy women by them on line like me.

xx

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast