Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll tell you what i want what i really, really want

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Who would that be - im in london paddy not ireland

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    From what I hear Elizabeth is a stalker. Perfect match

GET A LIFE, NO GET OUT OF MINE..........YOU ARE BORING AND NOT CLEVER LIKE POPS AND ME............. THINK OF SOMETHING CLEVER THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU POST - THIS SITE IS NOT FOR THE MENTALLY INSANE STALKERS OF GIRLS LIKE YOU.

POPS TEACH HIM HOW TO POST SOMETHING WITTY OR TAKE HIM TO GET A TATTOO.....

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    get a life, no get out of mine..........you are boring and not clever like pops and me............. Think of something clever then and only then can you post - this site is not for the mentally insane stalkers of girls like you.

Pops teach him how to post something witty or take him to get a tattoo.....

wit that wallet he can take me:d but godfather i hav sum1 alot cheaper than usual specialy for you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAXPZNIZCA0VE83OCAPDARARCA9XE4EJCA4YD5IECA2RHBI9CAAHWLM1CA1HNUWBCA7F9ON0CARMPDIDCAUVM4CNCAK2GDKC.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	6057

save urself 19990 its a bargin dnt u think

Default thats right

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Yep thats what i heard you work off the streets, thought that went out with the arc..........guessing you are Mrs Noah.........

You are a vile creature go back from whence you came - the very, very top shelf of the housewives choice selection that everyone vomits at the site of - oh like you.......

Thats right, Liz. I am a street worker. I love it. I offer sex, anal, and oral WITHOUT.
    I dress in black, my stockings are tore .... so that's what all the shit is about. I remind you of your mother!!!!

Lads, I'll be around the 'Wolf Tones bar' in Letterkenny tonight. Please be discreet when approching me. Sorry can't afford a mobile phone ... €50 for an all in package.

Reviews

I better choose a different bar to watch the match tonight then.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default I hope so

I like men that can get off. I'd die with the cold down some dirty lane (where I usually operate from) trying to get you hard ... let alone CUM!!!

Reviews

Aren't you a sensitive soul Tiger. Can you not take a joke. The Wolfe Tone is one of my regular pubs so I noticed you mentioned it so I had to say something. Your right I wouldn't get hard judging by your picture. Your not my type, I like good looking women.

Reviews

It's a bit cold to be going down lanes with dirty tramps and I wouldn't risk catching some nasty disease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirls View Post
    As I only offer filthy phone chat and am not a working girl I do hear thing through the grapevine. The highway man is from Donegal and seemingly very nice and a good paying client but he has one small little problem in the cock department. You know what I mean girls!!!!

And you're right! he does have something of the night about him ... ALL NIGHT
    Bang out of order Tiger!! Everyone deserves their privacy. Cop on to yourself

Reviews

Cheers Skyblue, the only true thing she's revealed about me is I'm from Donegal it's no secret. But making up lies about me for no reason is not on as I done nothing to provoke her. What if I did have a problem in that department (which I don't but that would be nobodies business) what's the shame in that. How must clients that have that problem feel when reading nonsense like this.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirls View Post
    Thats right, Liz. I am a street worker. I love it. I offer sex, anal, and oral WITHOUT. 50 for an all in package.
    i remember you now tiggergirl, you were giving me a bj in galway when the guards seen us and chased us. will you ever forget!? i managed to get away but you got stuck in a narrow alleyway ...................and youd to give each garda a free bj bbj

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast