Thread: Sofia Milani Mistress and her new photo's

Default Sofia Milani Mistress and her new photo's

Wow, have you seen her latest additions. They are simply amazing, but then I would expect nothing less from this Mistress. Her new video has me going weak at the knees, just wishing to worship her.
    Can't wait to see her.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to treehugger For This Useful Post:

Sofia Milani Mistress (11-02-14)

i agree. Thinking of going to see her myself. Complete newbie to this scene but wanna give it a go. Anybody any advice or opinions on what i should do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by treehugger View Post
    Wow, have you seen her latest additions. They are simply amazing, but then I would expect nothing less from this Mistress. Her new video has me going weak at the knees, just wishing to worship her.
    Can't wait to see her.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fireblade99 For This Useful Post:

Sofia Milani Mistress (17-02-14)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade99 View Post
    i agree. Thinking of going to see her myself. Complete newbie to this scene but wanna give it a go. Anybody any advice or opinions on what i should do?

Thanks
    Just open your mind for this big world of pleasure...
    Always play safe: Click here for more information.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sofia Milani Mistress For This Useful Post:

fireblade99 (17-02-14), Mike2play (21-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Milani Mistress View Post
    Just open your mind for this big world of pleasure...
    I hope your right

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade99 View Post
    I hope your right
    All I will add is "yes, yes, and yes. It is a whole new world where you will find out many things about yourself and how exciting it can be. It is 10 years since I on started my journey to the BDSM side of life and all I can say is that for me it has been totally positive. With regard to Sofia Milani Mistress you will not find a more accommodating Mistress who really knows which buttons to press and she will guide you to a fantastic experience so long as you give her an idea of what it is you like. She will do the rest.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to treehugger For This Useful Post:

fireblade99 (17-02-14), Sofia Milani Mistress (18-02-14)