Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Fergie

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Thats alot of managerial changes for such a short space of time, they all seem very real switches though..Id feel very sad if Wenger left us, I think he deserves a champions league medal.
    I doubt he will go this summer, he has the money to play around with this summer. Hopefully with a couple of players here and there to solidify the team, more so a strong defensive mid.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Thats alot of managerial changes for such a short space of time, they all seem very real switches though..Id feel very sad if Wenger left us, I think he deserves a champions league medal.
    He can go and ask his French compatriot Djimi Traore if he can have a look at his

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Rooney has been heavily linked to Bayern, a lot of interest surrounding Nani and Hernandez.
    Nani can go, he's been brutal nearly all season. If Rooney does go I hope Hernandez stays, he's a great player and could do well if he got more game time. I'm not so sure Rooney will go, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Nani can go, he's been brutal nearly all season. If Rooney does go I hope Hernandez stays, he's a great player and could do well if he got more game time. I'm not so sure Rooney will go, but who knows?
    Something tells me Rooneys definitelly a goner.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Yeah I think Rooneys time maybe up
    lewandowski and rvp up front?

Reviews

howard webb is 1000/1 on oddschecker.com haha
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Quote Originally Posted by cj123 View Post
    Lots of interesting speculation today. From what i have read the following is happening-
    Moyes to Utd
    Jose to Chelski
    Martinez to Everton
    Wenger to PSG
    Anncelotti to Real

How much of that is true only god knows.......
    Interesting bud........
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Man Utd have announced that Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season after almost 27 years as manager.The speculation has already started as to who his replacement will be with Jose Mourinho and David Moyes being the front runners at the moment.
    Thank fuck
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I remember the guy that saw him getting off a train kicking him in the nuts, went to court and all.

A bit of an ignoramus if you ask me, a little hitler type happening in at the right place and time. I remember when he was going to be sacked in 1990.
    According to Bobby Charlton , Fergie was never going to get the sack regardless of the result . Quite simply Matt Busby liked and believed in what Fergie was doing . Saw that in an interview a few yrs ago , and i have been searching for it on the tube and can't find it .
    I have no signature at the moment

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast