Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happiness a fickle thing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    or a job with the samaratians. . . . . . . . . Cut out those repeat callers.

Do they pay a good hourly rate? Ladooooooooooo will be fine.

hes the ladoooooo,
    Westside

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Maybe I'll never be happy, if I find it I hold onto it but even then I'm still trying to find happiness incase that person goes, it's ridiculous the stuff that goes on in my head like really weird, like why is it that I can give great relationship advice to my friends and see things objectively but when it comes to my own I have this self destruct thing, I have to ruin it, I can never be happy with what I have, what is that about and what's even more fucked up is I recognise my flaws in my character yet! I still can't control my emotions and keep it all in check. The mind and body is a powerful thing, it can be your best friend our your worst own enemy.

I'm off to comfort eat and have ben and jerrys icecream, what flavour? caramel chew with the taste of my bitter sweet tears.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Maybe I'll never be happy,

You wont if you choose to be ladoooo.

life is all about choice lado,
    Westside.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-12-12)

Reviews

i'm sorry to hear of your distress Dub Lad. take extra good care of
    yourself as you get through this buddy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You wont if you choose to be ladoooo.

life is all about choice lado,
    Westside.
    Westie ffs how can I choose to be happy when I have no control over it, your happiness isn't within us it's with other people, they have ALL the power! Think about it!

Westie ffs how can I choose to be happy when I have no control over it, your happiness isn't within us it's with other people, they have ALL the power! Think about it!
    That's bad advice.... making Westie think about it, that is.

Not true xx

Your happiness lies within you. No one can make you happy. Only You can make you happy.

If you look to others to make you happy, you will always be left longing and unfulfilled, disappointed.

Find serenity and fulfillment in your own heart, in your own life, and when you have so much of it that it overflows,

you can share and in giving, bring more happiness upon your self..

Heartbreak is heartbreak : painful and lonesome. It will pass. But it IS a choice to be happy. xxx

Last edited by Stephanie; 11-12-12 at 18:09.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Bogman (12-12-12), client030314 (11-12-12), Dub Lad (11-12-12), The D Man (11-12-12), the Joker (11-12-12), warmcome (11-12-12)

Reviews

It's not things in our environment that causes consequences for us, DubLad, it's our beliefs about them that do. All stress is caused by us trying to change something that has already happened, and can't be changed.

See?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (11-12-12)

I don't like to hear of sadness

If you find ways to be happy with yourself and your life (it may mean making changes) without looking to others for your happiness you will attract more positive people into your life too

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Not true xx

Your happiness lies within you. No one can make you happy. Only You can make you happy.

If you look to others to make you happy, you will always be left longing and unfulfilled, disappointed.

Find serenity and fulfillment in your own heart, in your own life, and when you have so much of it that it overflows,

you can share and in giving, bring more happiness upon your self..

Heartbreak is heartbreak : painful and lonesome. It will pass. But it IS a choice to be happy. xxx

oh my gosh this, i was walking to work and was.reading this and i actually stopped and caught myself, I do look to others to make me happy its like those people are my security blanket, im always afraid i font matter to people as much as they matter to me. I'll tell you where I am. I want to sleep alot because the more awake i am the more i have to think about this pain i cannot concentrate on anything Ibalways feel like i want justg gas cry, i still call the number even though its discontinued, this thing has consumed me its like i cant breathe

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (12-12-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast