Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happiness a fickle thing

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im here ladoooooooo.
    Westside.
    well if they are stupid enough to walk away.be strong enough to let go hun.i wish e always get the answers we so desperatly needs at times.life is everything hun and you got it.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Dub Lad;971052]Yesterday someone I really cared about cut all ties with me no contact etc and it has made me heartbroken like my heart feels like it has been broken, I have outbursts of crying, I can't concentrate on anything without thinking of them, then I realised you know happiness is a fickle thing, we can't control our own happiness we place our happiness in other people's hands. We can't make ourselves happy, it's entirely with others, no man is an island, it's soooo true.

Hurts like blazes DL,but you will come through it,life is rather unpleasent at times.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nautural bbw View Post
    well if they are stupid enough to walk away.be strong enough to let go hun.i wish e always get the answers we so desperatly needs at times.life is everything hun and you got it.
    ah cheers for the kind thoughts. Yes the ladooooooo did indeed leave me. I was educating him here and doing a great job of it but apparently he found expressing Y in terms of X more interesting than my marvelous mind, so off he went. It took me a few months to realise he was gone but when I did I was distraught. He returned at my last downfall ,a shadow of the former e-i ladooooo.

college destroys the brain,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Yesterday someone I really cared about cut all ties with me no contact etc and it has made me heartbroken like my heart feels like it has been broken, I have outbursts of crying, I can't concentrate on anything without thinking of them, then I realised you know happiness is a fickle thing, we can't control our own happiness we place our happiness in other people's hands. We can't make ourselves happy, it's entirely with others, no man is an island, it's soooo true.

Well man your not alone,i wont say when ,but i'm in a similar boat to you.No point in beating yourself up.Someone said here recently do not worry about what you cant change.Too right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Westie ffs how can I choose to be happy when I have no control over it, your happiness isn't within us it's with other people, they have ALL the power! Think about it!
    You should try being a woman for a day. My emotions are like the weather. I can be laughing one minute, crying the next, followed by anger, frustration and happiness again. A couple of days ago my emotions were so haywire I was listening to music as I drove along and 2 tracks made me cry and then I stopped for a loo break to find a text from my son that made me cry with happiness. Go figure!!! A good hug off a friend and a chat seemed to put me back where I needed to be, so yes we do need people, but no one person can stop you smiling for the rest of your life. Something will happen to make the corners of your mouth turn up and before you know it, you'll feel happiness again.
    xx
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 12-12-12 at 16:58.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-12-12), Dub Lad (13-12-12), very shy guy (12-12-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    You should try being a woman for a day. My emotions are like the weather. I can be laughing one minute, crying the next, followed by anger, frustration and happiness again. A couple of days ago my emotions were so haywire I was listening to music as I drove along and 2 tracks made me cry and then I stopped for a loo break to find a text from my son that made me cry with happiness. Go figure!!! A good hug off a friend and a chat seemed to put me back where I needed to be, so yes we do need people, but no one person can stop you smiling for the rest of your life. Something will happen to make the corners of your mouth turn up and before you know it, you'll feel happiness again.
    xx
    I want to come back as a womans period in my next life. Seriously, I want to see what the fuss is.

seriously,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Ladooooooooooo, I want to throw something at you and I want you to think about it seriously. Your feelings are not real, you cant point them out or touch them so they exist nowhere outside of your own head. Now who runs your own head? Who actually has the control panel? You do. What Im getting at is whats done is done or whats said is said and its only you are hurting you now as all thats there is a feeling which isnt real.

makes sense?
    Westside.

Ps do I charge the CSO account for this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I want to come back as a womans period in my next life. Seriously, I want to see what the fuss is.

seriously,
    Westside.
    I've not had a period for years, so you're welcome to the ones I've avoided lol. Contraception is wonderful these days you know. We don't take it to prevent having babies any more.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    xx
    That post made me smile Kate,it got me thinking of someone else.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-12-12)

As much as I can sympathize with your pain, I do not agree that we cannot make ourselves happy.

''When you stumble, pick yourself up! Never wait for someone to pick and get you back to life. After all, you were born alone, single and strong. Remember that''
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123