Thread: Massage or permanent back damage?!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    I saw that also and was seriously impressed with the long list but was concerned I’d die of old age before I got to the happy ending or would be so loose and limber I would not be able to stand up in both sense’s of the term.

Fair dues Anita thats a really impressive list but you would have you’re work cut out for you getting around all the knots in my back as it’s like a map on Montana at this stage.

President Obama [congrats btw as I know you are a Democrat and I love the ring it has to it ] would be up for re election.

Nice to know that some who do Massage know what they are doing as you could walk in but be wheeled out but with a grimace more then a smile on the face and a lot of explianing to do!!!.
    Your first session would be a really good straight forward massage, of Swedish, myofascial release and deep tissue massage strokes, and than If I noticed knots, I'd do some Trigger Point therapy. Most of my traiining is for sports injuries, and since you spend so much time on this board, I couldn't imagine you have time to play sports and thus have sports related injuries.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 30-11-08 at 17:09.