Thread: One for the No Lobby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Jesus was raised by Mary and Joseph not by Joseph and God! Adults desires for equality are put ahead of the needs of children.
    "Tease me with stockings, suspenders and high heels!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

philipkntz (20-05-15)

Reviews

Mmm. Being in a traditional marriage, and having access to a mother and a father, worked out great for these girls, didn't it?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime...ters-1.2216653

Quote Originally Posted by peregine View Post
    Jesus was raised by Mary and Joseph not by Joseph and God! Adults desires for equality are put ahead of the needs of children.

Reviews

Just one question 'How do you know that god is a man,' many believe that when God created man She was only joking.
    Last edited by nitram; 20-05-15 at 23:51.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

SweetStrawberry (21-05-15)

Can someone remind me again, if your a catholic is the bible to be followed and believed or just the portions that suit at a specific time because from my memory, man must not lay down with man! !! A fairly familiar line from the bible bashers
    But adam and eve were the first people and, depending on which part of genesis you believe either they were created together :-)isnt that brother and sister or eve came from adams rib, doesnt that nearly make her more his daughter!
    So either way it was okay for them to lay down, then things get interesting, their son cain marries his sister and eve had to get frisky with some of her kids or we wouldnt of had population growth.
    So do we take it that the catholic church is okay with sleeping with your mother, marry your sister but two men are a no no?
    Unfortunatley even though i was raised a catholic i must have been out sick when it was clarified in school

Reviews

I always laugh when I see that Jesus poster, sure he was grand grew up to spend all his time with 11 MEN, never married, believed he could walk on water, and was killed at a relatively young age, sure he turned out grand didn't he!!!!