Thread: 1000 Lashes of the Whip, Saudi Style!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's good to know that he's nothing to worry about getting 1000 lashes and maybe I'll drop him a line in jail and tell him that we've been talking about him here in Ireland and not to worry it should be quite enjoyable!

And when you get a career to Ireland and experience getting the lashes from some Irish homegrown dominatrixs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xcxi View Post
    That's good to know that he's nothing to worry about getting 1000 lashes and maybe I'll drop him a line in jail and tell him that we've been talking about him here in Ireland and not to worry it should be quite enjoyable!

And when you get a career to Ireland and experience getting the lashes from some Irish homegrown dominatrixs
    As I said I don't wish any badness on anyone but did you see the video, it's 50 fairly weak "lashes" on a clothed ass and back. If a Mistress hit me like that I would be asking for a refund. So honestly I don't think he has anything to worry with regards to the whipping, the ten years is another story.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

3. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (30-01-15)