Thread: I just recieved this pm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    can you get anything right?? Also couldnt help but notice that you have a tendency to jump on when any anti West post is stuck up. Why do you think that you couldnt manage a deaf ,retarded disturbed little bastard like me?? Surely you would take all the ladies and id be left with none, surely you with your wit, charm, and unimaginable intellect would clean up.
    Throw all you want at me baby but at the end you cant change the past....remember?? remember??

Get over it and find a ride,
    Westside.

Change what past? Whats wrong with you? You just said goodbye to everyone yesterday and now you are back already? Come on.....grow up.

Smile I know that..............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Armanidublin View Post
    Change what past? Whats wrong with you? You just said goodbye to everyone yesterday and now you are back already? Come on.....grow up.
    you shit yourself a few times but when it works out for you, how do you wipe your Arse??

With me?
    Westside.

you shit yourself a few times but when it works out for you, how do you wipe your Arse??

With me?
    Westside.
    How many fucking times have you said this West "How do you wipe your arse" I,ll tell you how i wipe mine IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    How many fucking times have you said this West "How do you wipe your arse" I,ll tell you how i wipe mine IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    You bring West to the bog every time?

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    You bring West to the bog every time?

Ya to wipe the fuckin smile off his face, at the start i didnt mind him but when he replys to any posts he talks shit, with fuckin poems, shit talk. STUPID.

Doom.

Reviews

Ya to wipe the fuckin smile off his face, at the start i didnt mind him but when he replys to any posts he talks shit, with fuckin poems, shit talk. STUPID.

Doom.
    Is he getting to ya?

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Is he getting to ya?
    Ya he is man, stupid things he says

Doom

Default No i dont.................................................................

Doom.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IERzx5Spic

Sincerely,
    Westside.

See what i mean youtube to a post

Reviews

Theres a lesson in there for everyone