Thread: Just in case

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Now now sexy Jessica it's not your first time u boasted to a newspaper in Ireland about your clients and how busy you are .As they say no publicity is bad publicity.
    I have it on good grounds a certain well know journalist is a very good customer of yours.Maybe age is catching up and you need all publicity u can get.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paul6 View Post
    Now now sexy Jessica it's not your first time u boasted to a newspaper in Ireland about your clients and how busy you are .As they say no publicity is bad publicity.
    I have it on good grounds a certain well know journalist is a very good customer of yours.Maybe age is catching up and you need all publicity u can get.
    you have wrong informations.
    Yes, i have been in 2 irish newspaper, but i agreed with them and the journalist was not my client, is female journalist. And i gave them my interview and agreed to publish my pics.
    But this time it was the opposite way. I was very busy when the journalist from the other newspaper contacted me, so i didnt agree to any meeting and also didnt give any interview and and permission to publish my pics. This journalist is NOT my client again, even is male. I NEVER met him.
    Just to make it clear.

I always wonder, how people, who dont know about the reality, can talk about others. Really wonder, which journalist shall be my client. The Lady which i met for the 1st 2 interviews (and agreed for publishing my pics) or the 2nd journalist, who i never saw and met?