Thread: I had this fantasy tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I was walking in Central Park, on my way home, and it was dark outside, so not much to look at, so my mind was wondering and I had the most amazing fantasy! Ok, so I have experienced Rimmerguy's tongue rimming me and it was pure heaven. So in my fantasy, I imagined me standing up in front of a mirror. And Rimmerguy is on his knees behind me rimming me But there's another man in front of me, on his knees too, and he's licking my pussy. This fantasy is in my head now so Im hoping to make it happen when I get to Ireland. Rimmerguy, are you up for it? Any other guys want to take the front of me?
    Don't mind my old buddy Rimmerguy, my tongue is especially suitable for rimming your ass Dolly, it's a couple of inches longer and I can reach places where no man has gone before, also, you would be amazed by the pussy lick you would get, it's like a canine orgasmatron. With an ass like yours Dolly even my tongue would become erect.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Don't mind my old buddy Rimmerguy, my tongue is especially suitable for rimming your ass Dolly, it's a couple of inches longer and I can reach places where no man has gone before, also, you would be amazed by the pussy lick you would get, it's like a canine orgasmatron. With an ass like yours Dolly even my tongue would become erect.
    Well Rimmerguy hasnt even bothered responding to my fantasy post. I guess he's moved on to other arses and forgot how much he loved licking mine. So, someone's gotta take my back, and seems the position is open now so.... Rover you can go there if Rimmerguy doesnt speak up soon!

Reviews

Hey hey Dolly babes , don't go writing me off so soon ! Logged on a couple of hrs ago and saw your fantasy post but had to nip out before i could reply to it . Now now Rover calm the fuck down and STAY , good boy ! I know that tail of yours is a waggin like 90 right now but rimmerguy has unfinished business with his favourite piece of ass , mmm mmm mmm you better believe it Dolly that i'l be in like flynn to do what you need done to that sweet , mmm sweet tush of yours
    I have no signature at the moment

Ok I've added another part to my fantasy. It will now include a nice old fahioned caveman fight. I see wrestling and lots of "I want dollys ass. You can't have it". I'd like that