Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: EVE review - I must have been hacked

Reviews

I usually do read them, but I usually stay on the page of the girl I reviewed and refresh their page until it comes up, rather than going to my own list of reviews, but somehow this one slipped in there somehow, that's why it's increasingly likely now that I got someone elses's review by mistake. Although the hacked account theory will have to again be investigated by Patricia.

ESP

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    I usually do read them, but I usually stay on the page of the girl I reviewed and refresh their page until it comes up, rather than going to my own list of reviews, but somehow this one slipped in there somehow, that's why it's increasingly likely now that I got someone elses's review by mistake. Although the hacked account theory will have to again be investigated by Patricia.

ESP
    Fair enough esp but just to clarify so it may help Patricia's investigations, it didn't slip in, I remeber reading it as your latest review and each review subsequently after it..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (18-07-10)

Reviews

hmm, ok, well it's still not from me though. 4 pages of discussion and some doubt me and some will wait for what patricia has to say. I could have sorted this out quietly in a PM, but thought it better to highlight it. Next time, I will be PM'ing Pat.

ESP

hmm, ok, well it's still not from me though. 4 pages of discussion and some doubt me and some will wait for what patricia has to say. I could have sorted this out quietly in a PM, but thought it better to highlight it. Next time, I will be PM'ing Pat.

ESP
    You did both pretty much at the same time Esp, it would have been better to give us some time. Maybe Patricia is looking into this and has choosen not to tell us she is but the vibe with the rest of us who have taken part in a mod thread about this is that no proof of hacking yet exists and until it does that review stays or else the floodgates of people wanting a review deleted will open on the grounds of it being hacked in some way. Atow no such proof have been made known to us and so this issue is going to stay on its status quo and review remains. I can only go on what has been discussed and made known to us so far and that's as its stands as the moment.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 18-07-10 at 15:53.

No, it did not take me 3 months to notice this, it took about 8 seconds, after looking at my old reviews, which I don't do often. You don't know me, you joined in april and have 128 posts, so if you want to get your post count high, do it on another thread and contribute something a bit more interesting and less smart ass than "Pull the other one".

ESP
    your own post count is going up with this thread so i might as well come along on this thread. no proof yet of hacking! looking dubious
    Last edited by johnmurphy; 18-07-10 at 15:57.

Reviews

Ok, well I will add another note to the review so people know it wasn't from me.

Reviews

i am starting to get really scared here i think E-I is haunted there is some ghost going around visiting peoples profiles and now writing reviews we better call in ghost busters look epensen don't worry about it i'm sure patricia will get to the bottom of this for you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i am starting to get really scared here i think E-I is haunted there is some ghost going around visiting peoples profiles and now writing reviews we better call in ghost busters look epensen don't worry about it i'm sure patricia will get to the bottom of this for you
    fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    if patricia gets to the bottom ov it she might clean his dirty arse

Reviews

fingers crossed.
    yes i'm sure it will this is a strange one dam ghosts chin up amigo

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast