Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The bitch with the tippex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Question Patricia The ................ ????

And since you're acting like a Nazi Dictator doling out punishment when and if you please to whoever you want to while ignoring the infractions of others what should we call you Patricia????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Default Patricia the Stripper

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    And since you're acting like a Nazi Dictator doling out punishment when and if you please to whoever you want to while ignoring the infractions of others what should we call you Patricia????

Paws
    How about this?.....

For Patricia
    Is the best stripper in town...

And with a swing of her hips
    She started to strip
    To tremendous applause
    She took off her drawers

And with a lick of her lips
    She undid all her clips
    And threw it all in the air
    And everybody stared

And as the last piece of clothing
    Fell to the floor
    The police were banging on the door
    On a Saturday night
    In 1924
    The police called for "more, more, more"

Reviews

Paws

see jellyass must look after the little boys who dont criticise her website, the yes men who cant see the bigger picture of whats going on here

nbt

Jesus it took Liz about 3 months of solid abuse to earn a maggot and nbt gets one for asking what’s our favorite soup.

I LUV THIS PLACE

New avatar for ya Pat

Something just popped into my head and I just have to ask and my apologies if it’s a little personal but….

You know what on second thoughts I won’t as its got something to do with canned goods so I won’t push it

Give it to em doggy style Pat.

Reviews

Exclamation Aunt Pat

Pat is a little bit upset by being embarrassed and taunted over her monumental mistake of allowing a member of this site to go unpunished after that member posted the real name of an individual on here ............... she knows she made a mistake but she's afraid to admit it so instead she's going to try bully tactics to keep us truth-seekers quiet.

Wait for the bans, editing & deletion of posts and even name-calling that she will now resort to ................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

get this ,

i wasnt let post for 10 minutes , jez that scared me jelly ass

nbt

Reviews

Exclamation could Ninebythree be erased?

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    get this ,

i wasnt let post for 10 minutes , jez that scared me jelly ass

nbt
    Be careful Nbt you know whats next....

Pat is a little bit upset by being embarrassed and taunted over her monumental mistake of allowing a member of this site to go unpunished after that member posted the real name of an individual on here ............... she knows she made a mistake but she's afraid to admit it so instead she's going to try bully tactics to keep us truth-seekers quiet.

Wait for the bans, editing & deletion of posts and even name-calling that she will now resort to ................

Paws
    Ahhh are you sure you are not confusing her with you. Sure you have been doing all that for yonks. I read somewhere that you said nothing on here matters so why are you so worked up, chill bro,

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLL

We ave been thumbing through da Taliban book of do’ n don’t's and even we can’t find any rule about soup

Respect to the E-I massive dat ho wif the mo can join our possie any time man she is now our spiritual leada and if she wants a suicide run done like taday man she jus hasta holla and de burka boyz will be in da house.

Word up mo fo’s

Jus so we is clear we is on the side of the righteous and all powerfull knorr cause it is written in our idiots guide to martyrdom that the leek shall inherit da Earth.

Big shut out ta Osama we knows you’s a big time punta you’s. we’s ave ta go now as we’s got a mission ta fuc up whats keepin our brotha’s under the boot of western imperialists, yes you is right we’s taking down every soup kitchen we’s can find in brixton taday man

TADAY!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast