Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who checks the girls pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Please tell us you turned on your heel and are submitting a negative review, only way it will be published is if you didn't go ahead with the appointment?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Please tell us you turned on your heel and are submitting a negative review, only way it will be published is if you didn't go ahead with the appointment?
    Don,t think the lady in question is allowing reviews !!

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

I laughed and left.gonna wait and save all my precious pennies for irish leigha lol.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to big bad g For This Useful Post:

Richyboy (06-01-15), rubberlover (06-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by big bad g View Post
    I laughed and left.gonna wait and save all my precious pennies for irish leigha lol.
    Awe, thanks but no pennies for me kiddo.... Just fresh crisp notes like always
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (07-01-15), willie wacker (07-01-15)

Nothing wrong with a big girl.im no brad pitt and am partial to the odd fish supper.just a bit of honesty wouldnt go a miss

Anon dont start me about negative reviews there was a lady in belfast a few months back.i read her reviews there where 2 red ones.shes back now no reviews at all .theyve all been removed.so again ei are up to it look after the girls fuck the poor punters lol

Reviews

Anon dont start me about negative reviews there was a lady in belfast a few months back.i read her reviews there where 2 red ones.shes back now no reviews at all .theyve all been removed.so again ei are up to it look after the girls fuck the poor punters lol
    I have no idea what you are talking about

Anon you said i should have left her a negative review .whats the point if they are not published or can be removed

Reviews

Anon you said i should have left her a negative review .whats the point if they are not published or can be removed
    I was being sarcastic, I'm just back from a ban ye mad thing, I can't comment on reviews going missing.
    Last edited by anon361; 06-01-15 at 15:59.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (06-01-15)

Blog Entries

On line we dont have to give our passport for any payments and I was asked for my passport to do with photo verificatioin and EI payments are done via a security company and not EI so anyone get get many cards on-line to pay for the profiles by using a different name too.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I'd say the passport and credit card details are more to do with the billing side rather than photo verification. As far as I know all girls must give pic of card for billing....
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast