hi babe,

thats why we call our rebel friends - Cute Cork Whore's!!!!!

they think that cork IS the capital of Ireland and therefore they printed their own money which is what you ended up with!!!

how you can identify the "fake" notes if you don't have a UV pen or lamp -

5 euro - eddie hobbs' head on front with the logo - "i'm eddie hobbs"

10 euro - jonathon rhys meyer's head on the front with the logo - "I was always going to be different, and everyone knew it."

20 euro - sonia o'sullivan's head on the front with the logo - "mirror, mirror on the wall......"

50 euro - jack lynch's head on the front with the logo - "anyone see a tunnel round here?"

100 euro - ronan o'gara's head on the front with the logo - "i could do with a few of these"

200 euro - roy keane's head on the front with the logo - "fail to prepare, prepare to fail"

500 euro - micheal collins' head on the front with the logo - "de Velera, ya big langer"

and just in case they pay you in euro coins - instead of the "HARP" on the back, you'll find a pint of "Murphy's" stout!!!

these are really tokens as the "corkonian" 1 euro entitles the bearer to 1 pint of Murphy's and the 2 euro to 1 pint and 1 glass of Murphy's - goes to show you how much they rip you off, BOY!!!!!!!