View Poll Results: Bugchasing urban myth or reality?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • urban myth

5 33.33%
  • reality

10 66.67%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugchasing urban myth or reality

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion MrFussy but let me assure you the thread itself is perfectly legal.( in my humble opinion)
    Its hard to be humble when your a bumble Bee

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    I appreciate your humble opinion...I think it is a sick, immoral and illegal thread....still, you think it's ok so I must be mistaken. Guess it's ok then, think I'll just suggest asking for an unprotected sex act here that may or may not lead to HIV issues...or at least have a poll about it
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Actually QB...let's leave the legal piece out...................I'll continue with sick and immoral...glad you agree. I am just disappointed in your attitude that it's ok for a sick and immoral thread to be posted...There's a Moderator comment whenever you want to make any general comment on here...but hey...I've found the loophole...post a sick and immoral thread poll about HIV and no Mod post. What poll next...Is Child Molesting ok in certain circumstances? Ever see anyone die from HIV QUEEN
    No, lets not leave it to one side. You said the thread is illegal, now you want to leave the legal piece out, why???

Just because something is illegal to engage in, do you also believe it is illegal to discuss???

And yes, of course it's a very unplesant subject, but people are constantly looking for free speech here.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

3. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (09-06-10)

Reviews

A poll on here with the subject matter of trying to find someone that is HIV positive...to infect yourself...to take that risk...that is immoral and shows that you are a danger to society. Not only that, but the follow on from this activity, Bugchain...to ideliberately nfect others....is even worse....and your reply is to ask if I've had a few too many.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Its hard to be humble when your a bumble Bee
    at least she doesnt mumble and makes great clear points

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    Bugchasing urban myth or reality?

Bugchasing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just read the whole article and other google links

scary shit...I am shocked to my very core probably wont be able to sleep tonight

I wish I had never read this thread in the first place

Some say ignorance is bliss....well this is defo one of those circumstances

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    at least she doesnt mumble and makes great clear points
    Her bedrooms a jumble though... is that legal? I know I'll ask Mr Fussy.... hang on no we were told to leave legal stuff aside...

Reviews

Luther, it is illegal to knowingly infect a person or persons with HIV. The thread highlights the practice of Bugchasing / Bugchains which are an illegal practice. You can only truly bugchain if you know the person has HIV or you suspect. You can discuss what you like here, you choose to ban child sex etc..you do not have to do that but you leave yourself open to the law in your web-hosting jurisdiction. My point is about the sick and immoral piece more so...can I not make that point? This is a disgrace of a thread.

Blog Entries

But you said this thread was illegal...........

Then you wanted to put that bit to side for some reason..........

I'm asking you to confirm that............

It's a simple question, is discussing it illegal???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Just to clarify. Everyone who has commented on this subject, have always used protection (condoms) when having sex?

GL
    yes.......

Who do I trust? I trust me!

You're entitled to your views MrFussy, others are entitled to their views on your views.

That's it, we're sharing views and communicating, nothing is getting out of hand. MrFussy isn't even saying it should be moderated. So everyone knows each person's perspective, the matter is now closed I would think.

I think we should respect MrFussy for his views (yes, even though they might be different to our own... ) and thank him for sharing them (yes, even though we may not agree with them at all).

What destroys it when when the hand of a mod decides to come in and censor anything they don't like giving the stupidest of reasons.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 09-06-10 at 23:44.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (10-06-10)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast