Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Things like that are not a joke rape should never be a joke especially when Gardai are threatening women in their custody with it. There is obviously a huge difference of opinion here i for one am delighted that certain members of gardai got exposed for the creeps that they are.
    Ok gonna say something here....

THE WOMEN WERE IN CUSTODY IN DIFFERENT CARS! AT NO POINT WAS ANYONE THREATENED BY THE GARDAI IN QUESTION!!!

Yes the comments weren't tasteful but I honestly do not think there was malice in what they said!!! Now they've received their internal discipline and been bound to station duties I hope this matter is put to rest and that things can try and get back to normal

However me being from a small town am disappointed to hear the punishments because the greatest problem we have is lack of gardai on the street!!! Now castlebar has 5 gardai sitting indoors not interacting with the public!

One of them was threatened with rape by a gardai in custody, in case you don't know i will explain custody to you, custody can be when they are held by the gardai, like the woman said they were pounced on, its not as if they were allowed to get away from them they were held by gardai they were obviously confined and not allowed to go anywhere and shoved in the gardai car and generally treated like shit. I can't believe how anyone would condone that sort of behaviour especially when one of them was threatened with rape i hope the judge if it ever goes to court will see the general misconduct from them. And stop gardai from ever actlng like that again.
    Ok I'm playing catch up with brocks intellectual and confusing BULLSHIT.... The gardai had the women in custody yes.... The gardai in the recording DIDN'T have the women in their custody... The gardai were involved in the arrest but the women were not in the custody of the members caught on tape! They were in the custody of the arresting officers!

Brock with your attitude everyone should be guilty of rape... I've often seen a good looking girl walking down the street and turned to my mate and said wow she's hot... I wouldn't mind shagging her!!!! So please send the Tuam guards out to arrest me! I think I may have threatened to rape someone but she doesn't know it!

I'm not making a joke of this matter but instead hoping to allow you to see the insight to what may have being going through their heads!!! I do agree giving their jobs and position in society they should never have made this comment!

This reminds me of a joke... Yes a JOKE I once heard. It goes...

Gardai raid a mans property for making Poitin... During the search they find a distillery in an outhouse however they find no evidence of Poitin or bottles to put it in. After completing the search the guard tells the man he is arresting him for brewing Poitin! The man queries this decision and asks why? The guard tells him he has the equipment to make Poitin so he has to arrest him to question him about the equipment...

The man replies "well guard, you better arrest me for rape because I've the equipment for that too"
    Last edited by tuam sham; 07-04-11 at 23:51. Reason: Spelling mistake

Reviews

If we were all to take brocks look on life it would be quite sad.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Take the uniforms of them and what are they????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CacPP-ZIslU
    how about that one???????
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ERIKA LOVEFORU For This Useful Post:

Brock (08-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    Take the uniforms of them and what are they????
    They are the same as ME AND YOU!

Reviews

First time ive heard it thought it was quite funny.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

When they wear the badge, they become something else, they become protectors of the citizens, so they must adhere to certain principles and codes of conduct.
    Yes that's true, but badge or no badge they are human and are entitled to make mistakes!!! If they werent guards but two of the womens friends would this be in the headlines. The guards have according to the news all accepted responsibility immediately for their actions.

If they were let's just say a person who admitted to murder but then decided to plea not guilty like a certain high profile case there recently I would be saying throw the book at them for wasting public funds on the enquiry...
    Last edited by tuam sham; 08-04-11 at 00:31.

A member of the gardaí is not entitled to threaten a member of the public a woman with rape and laugh about it with his colleagues. Such behaviour should have no place on the gardaí ranks thats why the officers in question positions of power on the beat was taken away. Maybe they will learn their lesson now, anyway that gardaí should have not threatened to rape a woman when wearing the badge and for his colleagues to laugh at him just shows how fucked up the gardaí can be. Some of them would be better off not joining the police force at all, many of them seem ridiculous its like they only join to be on some sort of a fucking power trip.
    Look brock whoever stuck the stick up your ass and twisted must have been a guard.... I couldn't give two fucks what job they do try walking on a building site if your a good looking lady that's more of a threat then what three or four PEOPLE (regardless of their profession) said in a car not knowing they were being recorded.

As a previous poster referred to this whole matter would not be in the public eye if the lady who, as you say, was "threatened" did not post it on the Internet for the world to see! I feel she was not so much threatened but seen it as a opportunity to create headlines! If the women was in fear I'm sure she would have preferred the matter to be dealt with discreetly and not in the public eye!

Regardless as a result of this the gardai and the women will never get the opportunity for a fair hearing now that it has been in the public eye!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast