Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
Fall out of love again babe

nbt

or dumped
First of all that's a rude thing to say considering I'm fragile and sad. No I am never dumped. I simply get to a point where their selfishness overwhelms me and last night I kicked a 0% body fat, body building, semi famous, Greek marble statue out of my pussy.
He called me 3am and said come over and I had just about gone to sleep, but I dressed in a cavali low cut dress, my hair half wet, red lipstick, no panties, high heels and I went to his apartment in a taxi. He offered me no kiss. Just violently shoved fingers up me, not using lube or giving me a chance to be wet for him. It hurt and I slapped his hand away after a bit. I said please kiss me he said no. Then shoved me on bed and fucked me. I was trying to give him a nasty look but this Botox makes it impossible for me to give mean looks :-(
So the anger overtook me, and as strong and powerfull as he was, I have strong legs and I kicked at his chest and tossed him off me with my legs.
I said he is a selfish lover and I need a connection from him. He then said Hes tired and I put my dress on and left. I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. But I've cried too much in my life. Tears don't fall. Just the dispair of loving someone who is so cold hearted. A punch in the gut. Feeling I let myself be made a fool.