Thread: lost or found!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Thumbs up welcome home!

ah kerry lad in town,

so good to see your alive, and may i say what a choice, u lucky bastard, 2 rounds with nikky that must be like heaven and back again. so it was worth the wait and the headaches.

i will go and see her next time she is back, i will even just drive upto dublin just to see her, on my day off.

glad your safe and sound, will you be visiting the smoke again some time soon!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    ah kerry lad in town,

so good to see your alive, and may i say what a choice, u lucky bastard, 2 rounds with nikky that must be like heaven and back again. so it was worth the wait and the headaches.

i will go and see her next time she is back, i will even just drive upto dublin just to see her, on my day off.

glad your safe and sound, will you be visiting the smoke again some time soon!!!!!!
    well the headache is gone sorry shes back forgot her keys ok gone agan anyway when i was with nikky she said she might not be back she is going away on the 18th
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.