Thread: warning section

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i understand your what your saying but my point is that someone could have a grudge against me and put up my details and then im busted
    Lets just say, if anyone did that to you sweetie, I'd almost certainly be onto them much faster than I got onto the situation talked about above

However, if I wasn't for some reason as I was in the middle of getting a plane somewhere or similar, just call our advertising numbers, and explain to Sarah or Sasha (our newest Sweetie to join the E-I staff club) and they would sort it out for you.

Pat x

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Lets just say, if anyone did that to you sweetie, I'd almost certainly be onto them much faster than I got onto the situation talked about above

However, if I wasn't for some reason as I was in the middle of getting a plane somewhere or similar, just call our advertising numbers, and explain to Sarah or Sasha (our newest Sweetie to join the E-I staff club) and they would sort it out for you.

Pat x
    It is good to be able to contact your staff in your absense but the information could be on the site for some time before the affected party spots it.